This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RedVelvetLove #CollectiveBias
With Valentine’s Day coming up, I love coming up with delicious treats to share with friends! When I heard about M&M’s® Red Velvet, I was really excited to try them out. Normally I love red velvet cupcakes, so I knew if they tasted anything like those, I would love them! I had delicious Red Velvet Strawberry Vanilla Parfaits in mind for these bad boys!
I headed to Walmart to find the new M&M’s® Red Velvet, and found them in a special Valentine’s Day candy aisle near the other groceries.
While shopping, I also found some delicious DOVE® Promises Milk Chocolates and I knew they would be the perfect garnish for the parfaits!
I whipped up some instant vanilla pudding, and some homemade whipped cream (so good!), and then layered those with sliced strawberries, M&M’s® Red Velvet, and topped with a DOVE® Promises Milk Chocolate. These turned out amazing and I was so happy to share them with friends.
- 2 cups homemade whipped cream (see link below)
- 8 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 packet vanilla instant pudding, prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 cup M&M's® Red Velvet
- 2 DOVE® Promises - Milk Chocolate (optional)
- 1. In a cup or bowl, layer M&M's, whipped cream, pudding, and strawberries. Repeat until it's filled up.
- 2. Serve and enjoy!
- Try this recipe for homemade whipped cream, it's amazing! http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/whipped-cream-recipe.html
For more M&M’s® Red Velvet inspiration, be sure to visit the Red Velvet Love Recipes page. Join the #RedVelvetLove Pinterest Party taking place at http://www.pinterest.com/SoFabChats/ rel=”nofollow” on Saturday, January 31 at 12:00pm ET for your chance at winning a $1000 Walmart gift card!
What would you do with $1000 from Walmart? I would stock up on tons of M&M’s®!!
You can also connect with me here:
Thanks for visiting!