I absolutely love Key Lime Pie, but sometimes I just don’t feel like making a pie, you know? It’s kind of tedious and the whole making the crust yourself…it’s just eh, too time consuming sometimes. I decided to make this dip because it was easy and had my favorite things – mainly key limes – yum. So this comes together super fast, and it’s a huge party pleaser! Trust me, bring this Key Lime Pie Dip to the next party you attend; all your friends will be begging for the recipe.
With only a handful of ingredients, it’s cheap, quick, easy, and delicious. You can break up graham crackers to dip, fruit, pretzels…you name it, it would be delish.
I love topping the dip with some extra graham cracker crumbs…then scooping them up. It adds a little crunch on crunch action, and breaks up the luscious dip (although, I could eat this dip straight with a spoon, so) with a crisp crunch.
Strawberries are a great option for dipping as well. When strawberries are in season, they are so perfectly sweet and delicious; top them with this Key Lime Pie Dip and WHOA, it’s a winning combo. Try it.
- 4 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese (neufatchel cheese)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- zest from 3 limes
- juice from 3 limes
- graham crackers and/or fruit for dipping
- 1. Using a stand mixer or electric mixer, combine cream cheese and condensed milk until well mixed. Add lime juice and half the lime zest; mix to combine.
- 2. Transfer to bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, up to overnight.
- 3. Sprinkle remaining zest on top; sprinkle crushed graham crackers on top if desired.
- Refrigerate until serving. Keeps well in fridge and tastes even better if left overnight. Stays fresh for 1 week.
Like Key Lime as much as I do? Check out these Skinny Mini Key Lime Pies
You can also connect with me here:
Thanks for visiting!