Valentine’s Day Chocolate M&M Popcorn is going to be the star of your Valentine’s Day Party! Only THREE ingredients and only minutes to toss together!
Y’all are going to LOVE this Valentine’s Day Chocolate M&M Popcorn! It’s a salty sweet mix of kettle corn, chocolate, and M&M’s…what’s not to like? It only has THREE ingredients, and you can whip it up in just a few minutes, then you let it set, and voila – done!
Where to find ingredients for Valentine’s Day Chocolate M&M Popcorn
- I found the Valentine colored M&M’s at the grocery store in their holiday aisle, but you could really use any for this recipe. I like the pink, red, and white mix to keep with the Valentine’s theme, but you don’t need to get too caught up on that if you can’t find them.
- As for the chocolate, I just used candy melts from Hobby Lobby, but I think they also carry them at craft stores and probably even big box stores like Walmart. You can also make your life easier by just ordering them off Amazon!
- I used kettle corn popcorn, which you can find in any grocery store.
Why Valentine’s Day Chocolate M&M Popcorn tastes so good:
- The trick to this recipe is to use KETTLE CORN! It really adds a nice touch to the flavor combination, so trust me on this one.
- The sweet and salty combo pairs perfectly with the chocolate and M&M’s.
- I’ve made this popcorn countless times using kettle corn, and people always ask me for the recipe; they can never believe how simple it is either. Check out the easy how-to video below for proof.
How to make Valentine’s Day Chocolate M&M Popcorn:
- Pop the kettle corn and spread it out on a baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolates, then drizzle them over the top of the popcorn.
- Sprinkle the M&M’s over the top of the chocolate.
- Pop it into the fridge and let the Valentine’s Day Chocolate M&M Popcorn set.
- Break it apart into pieces and serve.
Holiday variations on the popcorn:
- Use green and orange chocolate or rainbow chocolate and serve this for St. Patricks day.
- Fourth of the July? Try red white and blue chocolate and M&M’s for America’s birthday.
- Need a Halloween Party Treat? Use yellow, orange, and black chocolates and M&M’s for a spooky take on this chocolate popcorn. You could even add candy eyes!
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow Domestic Superhero on:
- 1-2 regular sized bags of kettle corn popped
- 1/2 cup red candy melts
- 1/2 cup pink candy melts
- 1 cup Valentine's colored M&M's
1. Melt candy melts according to package directions, set aside.
2. Spread kettle corn onto a parchment covered baking sheet.
3. Drizzle red and pink chocolate all over the top of the popcorn, the more, the better!
4. Sprinkle M&M's all over the top of the chocolate.
5. Pop into the fridge and let it set for at least 2 hours. In a rush? Pop into the freezer for at least 45 minutes.
6. Break popcorn into pieces and serve!
Like dessert as much as I do?! Check out these other recipes from Domestic Superhero (click photo to open recipe):
You can also connect with me here:
Thanks for visiting!