Valentine's Day Chocolate M&M Popcorn is the perfect Valentine's day treat! Only THREE ingredients and only minutes to toss together!
Valentine's desserts can be so easy to make and so delicious! This year we are servings SLOW COOKER LAVA CAKE for dessert, PINK OMBRE PANCAKES for breakfast, and STRAWBERRY COCONUT COCKTAILS!
Y'all are going to LOVE this Valentine's Day Chocolate M&M Popcorn! It's a salty sweet mix of kettle corn, chocolate, and M&M's...what's not to like? It only has THREE ingredients, and you can whip it up in just a few minutes, then you let it set, and voila - done!
Where to find ingredients for Valentine's Day Chocolate M&M Popcorn
- I found the Valentine colored M&M's at the grocery store in their holiday aisle, but you could really use any for this recipe. I like the pink, red, and white mix to keep with the Valentine's theme, but you don't need to get too caught up on that if you can't find them.
- As for the chocolate, I just used candy melts from Hobby Lobby, but I think they also carry them at craft stores and probably even big box stores like Walmart. You can also make your life easier by just ordering them off Amazon!
- I used kettle corn popcorn, which you can find in any grocery store.
Why Valentine's Day Chocolate M&M Popcorn tastes so good:
- The trick to this recipe is to use KETTLE CORN! It really adds a nice touch to the flavor combination, so trust me on this one.
- The sweet and salty combo pairs perfectly with the chocolate and M&M's.
- I've made this popcorn countless times using kettle corn, and people always ask me for the recipe; they can never believe how simple it is either. Check out the easy how-to video below for proof.
How to make Valentine's Day Chocolate M&M Popcorn:
- Pop the kettle corn and spread it out on a baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolates, then drizzle them over the top of the popcorn.
- Sprinkle the M&M's over the top of the chocolate.
- Pop it into the fridge and let the Valentine's Day Chocolate M&M Popcorn set.
- Break it apart into pieces and serve.
Holiday variations on the popcorn:
- Use green and orange chocolate or rainbow chocolate and serve this for St. Patricks day.
- This red and green Christmas popcorn is always a hit!
- Fourth of the July? Try red white and blue chocolate and M&M's for America's birthday.
- Need a Halloween Party Treat? Use yellow, orange, and black chocolates and M&M's for a spooky take on this chocolate popcorn. You could even add candy eyes!
Valentine's Day Chocolate M&M Popcorn is going to be the star of your Valentine's Day Party! Only THREE ingredients and only minutes to toss together!
- 2 regular sized bags of kettle corn popped (I like smartpop)
- ½ cup red candy melts
- ½ cup pink candy melts
- 1 cup Valentine's colored M&M's
Melt candy melts according to package directions, set aside.
Spread kettle corn onto a parchment covered baking sheet.
Drizzle red and pink chocolate all over the top of the popcorn, the more, the better!
Sprinkle M&M's all over the top of the chocolate.
Pop into the fridge and let it set for at least 2 hours. In a rush? Pop into the freezer for at least 45 minutes.
Break popcorn into pieces and serve!
In a rush? Pop into the freezer for at least 45 minutes instead of the 2 hours in the fridge.
Mmm this looks like a tasty snack! Perfect for Valentine's Day!
I have been trying to think of a tasty treat to send to school for parties. This is perfect!!
I LOVE making this popcorn!! I haven’t tried it with kettle corn. Definitely gonna try that!
I know what I'm making for the family for Valentine's Day! I've been looking for a new treat, and this is perfect!
My kids love when I make this for Valentine's Day, and other holidays too!
Mmmmm.... these are so festive and good! It's o our list for this weekend!
Erin | Dinners, Dishes and Dessert
Looks totally irresistible! Can't wait to make this!
katerina @ diethood.com
YUMMY!! My kids would love, LOVE this! It sounds like the perfect Valentine's Day treat!!
This is such a fun idea for Valentine's Day!! I would definitely try it with other holidays for a fun treat! Thanks!