Hey y’all! How has your week been? Summer is definitely here, and it’s supposed to be in the mid 80′s for the next week (and was all this last week too!)! We spent a few hours at the pool yesterday and it was glorious. Memorial Day is this weekend and although we don’t have any big plans, the weather is supposed to be super nice so I imagine we will spend lots of time outside….how about you?
So a couple big things on Domestic Superhero this past week….
1. We hit over 1,000 likes on our Facebook! Yay! I am so happy to have all ya’ll support!
3. I shared an absolutely delicious recipe for a ‘Taco Bell’ Mexican Pizza. Run, don’t walk, to that post!
Okay, now that we have that out of the way, lets check out the great features from last week!
Over at Honesty’s Protégée, Deauna is cooking up Whole Wheat Flat Breads. Personally, I would have never thought I could make these, but she makes it look so easy and delicious, I just may try it.
And here comes Beth, at the First Year Blog, trying to murder my thighs right before bathing suit season!! For these Baked Brownies, I might make an exception to my diet. YUM!
Lauren at The Thinking Closet shared a really great tutorial for all the bloggers out there: How to Create a Blog Signature in Your Own Writing….who would have thought?! Thanks, Lauren!
Jen at David+Jen=Max shared these awesome nautical themed baby items for her friends baby! She embroidered them herself! So cute!
Thanks for everyone for linking up! If you have been featured above, please grab a ‘featured’ button from the right sidebar! ——>
Okay, now for this week’s link party!
Here are the ‘rules’
- Please follow Domestic Superhero either by email (subscribe on the right side), on Facebook, Twitter, or on Pinterest (or all 3!). I will follow back as well!
- Please place my ‘Sharing With’ button (from the right sidebar) somewhere on your blog- on a Link party page, the actual post, a sidebar-wherever! If you want me to add your button to my page, leave a note in the comments section.
- Please link any project…DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks….the more the merrier!
- Visit a few other links to check out what others are posting! Everyone loves comments so don’t be shy when you visit!