Big Mac Sauce is perfect on burgers, fries, and salads! With just a handful of basic ingredients, it’s simple and delicious!
Big Mac Sauce is one of the reasons people buy the big mac, but little did you know, it’s so easy to make it! Most of the ingredients are probably already in your fridge and pantry! This Copycat Big Mac Sauce is delicious on a Big Mac Lettuce wrap, in a Big Mac Salad, or on burgers, fries, or whatever you want! Whip up a batch and keep it in the fridge to use as needed! I love trying copycat sauces such as the delicious ZAX SAUCE or Outback Bloomin’ Onion Sauce!
Making Big Mac Sauce is so easy and it only contains a few ingredients. If you look at the ingredient list from McDonalds, there will be tons of ingredients (33 to be exact) that you won’t recognize like, ‘Spice Extractives, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), and Vegetable Protein,’ just to name a few. What are these things?!??! I love to know what’s actually in the food I’m eating, so figuring out how to make Big Mac Sauce without all the scary ingredients was a must for me, and not too difficult. I tried various recipes I found online, but nothing seemed quite right. After tweaking things multiple times, I found the best copycat big mac sauce recipe!
How to make Big Mac Sauce:
**scroll all the way down for full ingredient list and printable directions**
- Add mayonnaise, relish, mustard, apple cider vinegar, and seasonings. Whisk to combine well.
- Place covered in the fridge for at least an hour to let the flavors meld.
- Serve as desired, shaking/stirring before using, and store covered in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Shake or stir before using.
How to use Big Mac Sauce:
Using this Copycat Big Mac Sauce is a non-issue! It’s delicious on EVERYTHING!
- Use this sauce on the delicious low carb Big Mac Lettuce Wraps or on top of the Low Carb Big Mac Salad!
- If you like dipping french fries, sweet potato fries, or onion rings in sauce, this is perfect.
- Using Big Mac Sauce with Air Fryer Asparagus Fries is also a winning combination!
- Baked Avocado Fries are also a delicious option for this sauce!
- Serve Big Mac Sauce over a salad as a delicious dressing. If you want the sauce a little thinner, just add a splash of milk or rice vinegar to the dressing.
- The obvious answer here is A BURGER! Whip up some homemade beef or veggie burgers and drizzle the big mac sauce over the top- YUM!
If you like dipping sauces as much as I do, check these dips out as well:
- Zaxby’s Sauce is perfect dip for chicken or french fries . With only a handful of ingredients, it’s super easy to make and majorly addicting!
- Copycat Outback Bloom Sauce is perfect for Outback Bloomin Onion Petals or onion rings!
- Jalapeno Ranch is an easy dip/dressing that is tasty on everything! Use it on salads, dip fries and onion rings in it, or use it on my favorite- pizza!
- Cilantro Lime dip is delicious for chips, enchiladas, tacos- you name it!
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow Domestic Superhero on:
Big Mac Sauce is perfect on burgers, fries, and salads! With just a handful of basic ingredients, it's simple and delicious!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, low fat if desired
- 2 TBS relish
- 1 1/2 TBS mustard
- 1/2 TBS BBQ sauce
- 1 1/2 TBS apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 salt
Add mayonnaise, relish, mustard, apple cider vinegar, BBQ sauce, and seasonings. Whisk to combine well.
Place covered in the fridge for at least an hour to let the flavors meld.
Serve as desired, shaking/stirring before using.
Store covered in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Shake or stir before using.
Nutrition (calculated with low fat mayo, using 6 servings of about 2 TBS each):
- 49 calories, 3g fat, 6g carbohydrates, 5g sugar, 0g protein.