This signature Zaxby’s Sauce is perfect dip for chicken or french fries . With only a handful of ingredients, it’s super easy to make and majorly addicting!
Zaxby’s sauce is extremely popular in the South, as Zaxby’s is everywhere. I had never heard of Zaxby’s until I moved to Georgia, because they didn’t have any locations in any of the other places I’ve lived. Once you try it, you will never go back to other sauces – it’s delicious on EVERYTHING! I originally posted this recipe in 2013 (wow 5 years ago!), but am updating it now (Oct. 2018) with some more valuable information. With nearly 1 million pins on Pinterest, this Copycat Zaby’s Sauce is a sure-fire hit recipe!
How to make Copycat Zaxby’s Sauce:
**Scroll down for full ingredient list and directions**
- Mix together ketchup, mayonnaise, and garlic powder. Add Worcestershire sauce and continue to mix. Add a layer of black pepper to the top of the sauce (about 1 tsp) and mix again. Repeat the black pepper and mix again.
- Place the Zaxby’s sauce into the fridge and allow to meld for at least 2 hours.
What is Zaxby’s Sauce?
- Zaxby’s sauce is a creamy blend of zesty spices whose tangy taste was custom-made for Zaxby’s delicious Chicken Fingerz. Come to find out the sauce is great with fries as well.
- Also know as Fry Sauce in Utah, sometimes called Pink Sauce, and also resembling Raising Canes Sauce from a Baton Rouge chain called Raising Canes, these versions are practically the same, just a different name.
How to store Zaxby’s sauce, and how long it lasts:
- Store Zaxby’s sauce in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
- The sauce should last at least 2 weeks, but up to a month in the fridge- doubtful it ill last that long though!
More amazing sauces you might like:
- Chiptole Ranch is a spiced up ranch that is perfect on chicken, fries, salads, wraps, or whatever! It’s great and so easy to make!
- Copycat Outback Bloom sauce is the Outback Steakhouse staple that goes with the bloomin’ onion. Try it with chicken, salad, on wraps, or with a burger!
- Creamy Jalapeno Ranch is perfect on salads, nachos, or whatever! This spicy ranch is a staple!
- Homemade Sweet Chili Sauce is the perfect Asian staple! Use this for egg rolls or any delicious Asian meal!
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow Domestic Superhero on:
This signature Zaxby's Sauce is perfect dip for chicken or french fries . With only a handful of ingredients, it's super easy to make and majorly addicting!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Mix together the mayonnaise, ketchup, and garlic powder. Add Worcestershire sauce and mix well. Cover the surface of sauce with lots of black pepper until just coated, mix. Repeat process covering surface with black pepper (about 1 tsp total) and stir until mixed.
Refrigerate for at least two hours prior to use to allow the flavors to meld.
Serve with chicken fingers or fries!
Originally published in 2013 - this post has been updated as of Oct. 2018.