Chunks of juicy pineapple soaked in coconut cream & rum make these Boozy Pina Colada Bites. With little effort, these'll be a summer staple!
Summer is not over yet with these delicious Boozy Pina Colada Bites! Practically a shot without having to stomach an actual shot! Fresh chunks of in season pineapple are soaked in delicious coconut cream and rum overnight, then enjoyed the next day! Everyone will be asking you for this recipe!
I've already shared with you some of my favorite PINEAPPLE RECIPES: Pineapple Mojitos , BOOZY Strawberry Pineapple Popsicles, and BBQ Chicken & Pineapple Grilled Cheese, and y'all were BIG fans!
You are going to LOVE these little bites! Making these Boozy Pina Colada Bites could not be easier! It's so simple! Here's how you do it!
How to make Boozy Pina Colada Bites:
*scroll all the way down for full printable recipe, ingredient list, and step by step video*
- Taking a fresh pineapple, core, peel, and cut the pineapple into chunks. This TOOL is amazing for this!
- Place the pineapple chunks in an even layer in a large shallow pyrex dish or a baking sheet with sides. Set aside.
- Using a mason jar (or something that seals so you can shake it), add Rum and Coconut cream then shake to mix.
- Pour the mixture over the pineapple chunks. Cover with plastic wrap or Press and Seal, and place in the fridge for at least 12 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and place the boozy pina colada bites in a serving dish. Serve with toothpicks!
- Reserve liquor mixture if desired for a sweet shot!
When to serve Boozy Pineapple Chunks?
- Girls night! Whip these up and all your girlfriends will appreciate this different way to consume shots!
- College football Saturday! Pina colada bites every time your team scores!
- Holiday parties; Memorial Day, Father's Day, Mother's Day, 4th of July, Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year Eve...these are all perfect times to serve Boozy Pina Colada Chunks.
Want to serve some delicious appetizers to go along with these Boozy Pina Colada Bites? Here's some I recommend:
- Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers are an appetizer staple, and this version will be your go-to recipe. Using the air fryer, they are done in under 10 minutes and amazingly delicious!
- Bang Bang Shrimp Egg Rolls are filled with delicious shrimp, slaw, and the super popular Bang Bang sauce! Perfect game day snack or appetizer!
- Easy Sheet Pan Nachos are the perfect solution for tailgating, game day, or a quick meal. Layer crunchy tortilla chips with shredded chicken, fresh vegetables, cheese and then top with delicious queso and salsa!
- Instant Pot Garlic Hummus has a handful of ingredients! Save money and know exactly what’s in your food with this easy recipe!
- A Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball is the perfect party or game day appetizer! It’s creamy with a little kick and crunch, and it’s majorly delicious and super easy to make!
- Spinach Artichoke Dip in the Instant Pot couldn’t be easier or more delicious! It’s ultra creamy, cheesy, and delicious! This will be an appetizer staple!
Chunks of juicy pineapple soaked in coconut cream and rum make delicious Boozy Pina Colada Bites. Hardly any effort to make, these will be a summer staple!
- 1 fresh pineapple, cored, pealed, and sliced into bite sized chunks
- 1 cup silver rum or Malibu Rum
- ⅓ cup coconut cream
Place the pineapple chunks in an even layer in a large shallow pyrex dish or a baking sheet with sides. Set aside.
Using a mason jar (or something that seals so you can shake it), add Rum and Coconut cream then shake to mix.
Pour the mixture over the pineapple chunks. Cover with plastic wrap or Press and Seal, and place in the fridge for at least 12 hours.
Remove from the fridge and place the boozy pina colada bites in a serving dish. Serve with toothpicks!
Reserve liquor mixture if desired for a sweet shot!
Published August 2020. Updated May 2022.
I'll be using this for our next Moms Night In! So easy!!
This is really amazing! Me and my husbansd really loved it!
Oh my goodness this looks so delicious and refreshing! I can't wait to make this for the weekend! Saved for this weekend! Thank you!
Hi, do you think that using Blue Chair Pineapple cream rum would work okay?
You could try it! I don't see why not!
Erin | Dinners,Dishes and Dessert
These Boozy Pina Colada Bites sound delicious! Dangerously good...
I am going to have to figure out how to make these non-alcoholic they sound great!
Maybe just the coconut cream?
I am making these for tomorrows ladies night at my house. I know that these will be a hit and I can't wait to booze the party up 😉
These made for a great boozy snack, very nice flavor!
Could this be make with canned pineapple chunks?
Have you tried these frozen? I think I’m going to try that, I was just curious! I’m excited to make!
No, but sounds amazing! Let me know how it goes!
Could I replace the rum with vodka? Or would it not taste right??
Sure you could!
Holy Moly!!!! Made these for a 4th of July picnic, they were a big hit. Everyone went crazy for them, and said..."did you try the pineapple?" Not one left!!
Someone got the recipe and is taking it to make on vacation with "the girls".
I'm tried this with spiced rum!! Was amazing!!
Will be delicious!
Holy Cow!!! I had some of the liquid left over from the first batch, so I did another pineapple.
We had breaded coconut shrimp tonight and I wanted something to dip it in. TADA!! I put the pineapple that was soaking in the food processer with some shredded coconut....HOLY MOLY!!! You have to try it. I wound up cutting up the shrimp and eating it with a spoon. lOL
That sounds AMAZING!!! Will definitely be trying!!!! YUM!
You win the internet today. That sounds amazing. Will make.
You will LOVE them!
So fun, and way easier than making a regular cocktail!
This is genius, Everyone loved it at our pool party.
These are going to be perfect for those hot summer days spent out on the deck!
Amazing! I made them for a girls night and now I am making them again for Memorial Day weekend! SO fun!
katerina @ diethood.com
Oh my goodness, how fun are these!! I LOVE this idea!! Thanks for sharing!
Beti | easyweeknightrecipes
Yes, please! These boozy pina colada bites are awesome! My family and friends would love these!
Really highly recommended! This tasted so amazing! Thanks a lot for sharing this super easy to make recipe! Fam really loves it! Will surely have this again!
Okay, these are FANTASTIC. Friends & family LOVED them!! So so good. Can’t wait to make again!
My husband really enjoyed this! Thanks so much for the recipe!
I loved it!! Delicious and so fun! Adding it again to our weekend plans!! Thanks!
These are so fun! I made them for Memorial Day and everyone loved them.