This Zesty tasty sauce made popular by Outback Steakhouse is easy to whip up! Pair this Copycat Outback Bloom Sauce with a Bloomin’ Onion or Onion rings for the perfect snack!
My husband always says that (insert whatever food here) is just a vehicle for the sauce….whatever the sauce may be. I love the sauce that gets served with the Bloomin’ Onion at Outback Steakhouse, so I wanted to get to the bottom of that recipe. It’s tangy and spicy, and really would be delightful on anything you can dip….not just a bloomin’ onion. Serve this Copycat Outback Bloom Sauce with Outback Bloomin’ Onion Petals or Air Fryer Green Bean Fries for the perfect snack!
The base for the outback bloom sauce is very similar to the Zax Sauce, but the additions are different. The bloom sauce packs a spicy punch of horseradish, where the Zax Sauce is very mild. After playing around with a couple different ingredients, I think this sauce is nearly identical to the actual sauce that is served at Outback. Give it a try and let me know what you think! Try dipping these Air Fryer Asparagus Fries into the sauce- YUM! Want something less spicy? Try the Copycat BIG MAC SAUCE, In-n-Out Sauce or Copycat Chick-fil-A Sauce!
How to make Copycat Outback Bloom Sauce:
- Get all the ingredients together: mayonnaise, creamy horseradish, ketchup, paprika, cayenne pepper, dried oregano, salt, and ground black pepper. Add everything to a medium bowl and then whisk well to combine.
- Place the mixture covered in the ridge for at least 3 hours to let the flavors meld together.
- Serve with your favorite dippers such as Outback Bloomin’ Onion Petals, Air Fryer ‘Fried’ Pickles, or on top of a delicious Air Fryer Burger.
If you like COPYCAT RECIPES as much as I do, you might be interested in these:
- Copycat Big Mac Sauce – perfect for burgers or dipping!
- Copycat Zaxby’s Sauce
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Sauce
- Copycat Outback Bloom Sauce and Bloomin’ Onion Petals
- Copycat Big Mac Salad
- Copycat Taco Bell Mexican Pizzas
- PF Changs Spicy Green Beans
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow Domestic Superhero on:
For NEW RECIPES delivered straight to your inbox, signup for our email list!
The perfect zesty dipping sauce made popular by Outback Steakhouse and served with the boomin' onion!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise I used reduced fat
- 2 TBS creamy horseradish
- 1 TBS ketchup
- 1/3 tsp paprika
- 1/3 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Cover and put in the fridge for at least 3 hours to let flavors meld.
Store in fridge up to 1 week.