These Big Mac Lettuce Wraps have all the classic Big Mac flavors, but none of the guilt! A delicious low carb spin on this popular recipe!
Big Mac Lettuce Wraps are the perfect low carb solution for this classic recipe! It's also great because if you don't feel like lettuce wraps, you can use the same ingredients in a wrap or thrown on a bun! Not to mention, the BIG MAC SAUCE is to die for and good on everything! This meal is versatile, easy, and most importantly, majorly delicious!
Using the BIG MAC SAUCE recipe I shared with you last week, it's fairly straight forward how to make these.
How to make Big Mac Lettuce Wraps:
**scroll all the way down for full ingredient list and printable directions**
- Make the big mac sauce and place it in the fridge to meld while cooking everything else. The recipe can be found HERE.
- Cook the ground beef and chopped onion in a medium/large skillet until it's totally cooked through.
- I prefer a high sided skillet so the grease doesn't splash out, like this one.
- While the ground beef is cooking, prep the vegetables.
- You will need Bibb or romaine lettuce leaves for the wraps. Separate those and then make sure to rinse them to wash any dirt away.
- Chopped onions, chopped dill pickles, and shredded American or cheddar cheese.
- Strain any fat away from the cooked beef, then setup everything in an assembly line.
- Let everyone make their own big mac lettuce wraps by adding beef, onions, pickles, cheese, and delicious Big Mac Sauce.
Are these Lettuce Wraps healthy?
This low carb big mac lettuce wrap is definitely healthy! Not only is this meal made up of fresh vegetables and protein packed ground beef, but by making this at home, instead of going through the drive through, you know EXACTLY what is in your food. This is a MAJOR win!
- Nutritional information per serving (3 lettuce wraps per serving): 288 calories, 15g fat, 12g carbohydrates, 24g protein. 9 weight watchers points per serving.
Alternatively, you could make this into a BIG SALAD! Big Mac Salad is also low carb and super delicious and easy to make!
Serve them up with some Air Fryer Tater tots, french fries, or Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries for the perfect at home meal!
For more delicious healthy low carb recipes, checkout these ideas:
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps are the perfect healthy chicken recipe! Make the spicy chicken in just minutes, then load up fresh lettuce wraps with your favorite toppings!
- Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Chicken is an easy healthy meal that comes together in less than 30 minutes! Great for tacos, salads, rice bowls, or just plain!
- Instant Pot Honey Sesame Chicken Lettuce Wraps: Instant Pot Honey Sesame Chicken Lettuce Wraps are a delicious healthy meal that cooks in just 10 minutes! Simple to make, family friendly, and so tasty!
- No-Mayo Avocado Egg Salad is the healthiest version of Egg Salad! Cut out the fatty mayonnaise by using creamy avocado and Greek yogurt for the best egg salad!
- Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Spaghetti Squash has only 314 calories per servings, is extremely delicious, and super easy to make! Everyone will love it!
- One Pot Spicy Thai Zoodles are the perfect healthy meal! Substitute zucchini noodles for pasta for only 162 calories PER SERVING!
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow Domestic Superhero on:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
These Big Mac Lettuce Wraps have all the favorite flavors of a classic Big Mac, but none of the guilt! A delicious low carb spin on this popular recipe!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 white onion, peeled and diced- dived in halves
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 12 bibb or romaine lettuce leaves, rinsed
- ½ cup dill pickles, chopped up
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Big Mac Sauce
Make the big mac sauce and place it in the fridge to meld while cooking everything else.
Cook the ground beef and HALF the chopped onion in a medium/large skillet until it’s totally cooked through (While the ground beef is cooking, prep the vegetables). When the beef is finished cooking (8-10 minutes), remove from heat and drain any grease/fat from the pan. Transfer the beef to a serving bowl.
Place the rest of the chopped onions in a bowl along with the cheese and pickles in their own bowl. Let everyone make their own lettuce wraps by adding beef, onions, pickles, cheese, and delicious Big Mac Sauce over the top!
- Nutritional information per servings (3 lettuce wraps per serving): 288 calories, 15g fat, 12g carbohydrates, 24g protein. 9 weight watchers points per serving.
- Nutritional info includes 1 TBS of Big Mac Sauce per wrap
- Big Mac Sauce recipe HERE.
This looks so good-- all the flavor without all the yucky stuff you don't want! I'm thinking that Big Mac sauce would make just about anything taste delicious!
You are absolutely right!!!!
these Lettuce wraps are fantastic!
Glad you liked them!
I love that I can enjoy all the flavors of a Big Mac and not be thrown off my diet! Looks delicious!
Perfect for any diet!
I always make lettuce wraps and I can't wait to make this!
Lettuce wraps are such a staple in our house too!
These look great! I've been trying to cut carbs but I still crave fast food. I'm making these tomorrow for lunch!
Yum, love that big mac sauce! Such a yummy low carb lunch or dinner option!
Love the Big Mac sauce; these look delicious! Can't wait to have this for lunch this week!
I always love a good burger, but hate the carbs! Glad this is low carb; can't wait to give it a try!
I JUST had to talk myself out of eating a Big Mac. lol This sounds like such a delicious alternative!
Erin | Dinners,Dishes and Dessert
This looks incredibly delicious! I've got to try this tasty recipe soon!
Wow, I love this, what a great idea!
I didn't see the cheese that was used noted in your list of ingredients. Could you please advise? Thank you!
Good catch! Just added to the ingredient list, but should be 1/3-1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese!
This would be perfect BUT you forgot to add sesame seeds, as the 'sesame seed bun' is key aspect to the big mac.