Jalapeno Popper Bombs are filled with spicy jalapeños, cream cheese, pepper jack cheese, and then baked to golden perfection. They’re the perfect appetizer!
Now that we are getting close to football season, it’s always fun sharing football food with friends. We love supporting my husband’s alma matter, the Georgia Bulldogs, and we’ve made a tradition out of making an appetizer for family and friends to snack on during the game. These Jalapeno Popper Bombs only have 8 ingredients, take about 30 minutes to make, and will have your whole house cheering for more!
Y’all have to try these Jalapeno Popper Bombs for your next get together (or for dinner, just saying..), because everyone will LOVE them! I have made them several times, and whenever I do people are begging me for the recipe. Jalapeno Popper flavor is one of my favorites! I’ve shared several similar recipes like Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese, Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball, Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers (KETO/Low Carb), and Jalapeno Popper Cheese Bread! They are all SO good!
How to make Jalapeno Popper Bombs:
**scroll down for full ingredients list and printable directions**
- Preheat the oven and get all the ingredients together; Pillsbury rolls, pickled jalapeños, cream cheese, shredded pepper jack cheese, garlic, melted butter, and parmesan cheese. Mix together the filling, and set aside.
- Cut the rolls in half, then make a pocket and add the filling. Pull the dough around the filling and close it up so it’s sealed. Add the rolls to a lined baking dish. Top with melted butter and parmesan cheese.
- Cook the bombs for about 30 minutes, then brush again with melted butter, and add shredded pepper Jack cheese. Cook for another minute so the cheese melts. Serve HOT!
Can I make these ahead of time?
Yes. I suggest making the jalapeno popper bombs and then keeping them uncooked in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Make sure they are still sealed completely before baking.
Pro tip: Add cooked crumbled bacon to the filling if you enjoy bacon! This will give it even more flavor!
Want to make these Jalapeno Popper Bombs in the Air Fryer? Here’s how:
- Spray the air fryer basket with nonstick spray or oil spray. Add the bombs to the air fryer then set to 330 degrees and 8 minutes. Check after 8 minutes and rotate to the other side carefully. Cook 1-2 more minutes or until cooked through.
Need more delicious appetizer ideas? Check these out:
- Caprese Stuffed Pull Apart Bread
- Everything Bagel Dip (3 ingredients)
- Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball
- Pimento Cheese (easy appetizer)
- Air Fryer Tortilla Chips
- Air Fryer Crispy Artichokes (easy appetizer)
- Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Million Layer Dip
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow Domestic Superhero on:
For NEW RECIPES delivered straight to your inbox, signup for our email list!
Jalapeno Popper Bombs are filled with spicy jalapeños, cream cheese, pepper jack cheese, and then baked to golden perfection. They're the perfect appetizer!
- 1 package Pillsbury Homestyle Buttermilk 8ct Flaky Layer Original (8ct), each biscuit cut in half
- 4 ounce can pickled jalapenos drained and chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 ounces pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 TBS butter melted
- 1 TBS parmesan cheese
- 1 TBS butter melted
- 1 ounce pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1 TBS parsley minced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl mix together jalapenos, cream cheese, 3 oz. pepper jack cheese, and garlic; set aside.
Taking 1/2 piece of biscuit dough, flatten and stretch it out slightly. Add about 1 TBS jalapeno mixture to the center of the dough, then pull the side up and press together to seal and close. Repeat for all dough.
Using a cast iron skillet or round baking dish coated with nonstick spray, place bombs slightly apart, so they are not touching but not too far apart. Brush 2 TBS melted butter over the top and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Place into oven and cook for 30 minutes. Remove and add 1 TBS butter over the top and 1 ounce pepper jack cheese. Place back into oven for 1 minute to melt cheese. Remove. Sprinkle parsley over the top and serve!
Recipe first posted 11/2017. Updated 7/2021.