Making Cinnamon Rolls has never been quicker than with the air fryer! Breakfast is served in less than 10 minutes!
Making pre-made cinnamon rolls the traditional way takes a good bit of time because you have to pre-heat the oven and then let them cook 15+ minutes. With the air fryer, there is no need to pre-heat, and you just add them to the basket and cook for a few minutes! This is a great breakfast solution for busy mornings when there isn't a lot of time. Serve these alongside delicious Honey Lime Fruit salad for the perfect meal! Air fryer cinnamon rolls will be your families new go-to in a hurry breakfast!
All you need to make Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls is a can of pre-made cinnamon rolls and an Air fryer. Find them the refrigerated section of the grocery store, usually close to the butter, eggs, and other refrigerated rolls. My 8qt air fryer fits a full can perfectly, but if you have a smaller air fryer you may need to do them in batches.
How to make Cinnamon Rolls in the Air Fryer:
**scroll down for full ingredients list and printable directions**
- Spray the bottom of the air fryer basket with oil spray from a Misto or something similar.
- Using a can of pre-made cinnamon rolls, open the can and add the rolls to the basket. Do not crowd them, they need room to expand.
- Set the air fryer to 350 degrees F, and 6 minutes. This cook time might change depending on your Air fryer, all models cook slightly different.
- Remove them from the air fryer immediately and add the frosting/glaze to the top of the cinnamon rolls.
PRO TIP: If all the cinnamon rolls will not be eaten at once, only add the glaze to the rolls being consumed. Set the unglazed rolls aside, then when time to eat pop them back in the air fryer for 1-2 minutes to heat up, then add the glaze.
Most people don't think about using the air fryer for breakfast, but there are a bunch of breakfast recipes that utilize it! Try this air Fryer French Toast or Air Fryer bacon as well!
What type of Air Fryer should I use for this recipe?
There are many Air Fryers to choose from, but I love my PowerXL Vortex Air fryer! Here are some other great options:
- Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven, 6 Quart: 6-in-1, Broil, Roast, Dehydrate, Bake, Non-stick and Dishwasher-Safe Basket, Stainless Steel
- COSORI Air Fryer 5.8QT - Large Hot Electric Oven Oilless Cooker with 8 Quick Setting Recommendation
- GoWISE USA 7 QT Air Fryer -with Dehydrator & 3 Stackable Racks, Led Digital Touchscreen
Need more ideas for breakfast recipes? Try these:
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs (no boiling)
- Apple Monkey Bread with Caramel Drizzle
- Best Banana Bread and Muffins
- Microwave Bacon (how to cook)
- Make-Ahead Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches
Making Cinnamon Rolls has never been quicker and easier than with the air fryer! Family friendly breakfast is served in less than 10 minutes!
- 1 can cinnamon rolls, 8 count
Spray the bottom of the air fryer basket with oil spray.
Using a can of pre-made cinnamon rolls, open the can and add the rolls to the basket. Do not crowd them, they need room to expand.
Set the air fryer to 350 degrees F, and 6 minutes. *This cook time might change depending on your Air fryer, all models cook slightly different.* Remove them from the air fryer immediately and add the frosting/glaze to the top of the cinnamon rolls.
You can't get cinnamon rolls any quicker than this! We will be making them in the air fryer from now on! SO good!
These are life-changing! Much better than heating up the house with the oven.
This is a genius idea! I would have never thought to use the air fryer, this made for the best midnight craving cure!!!
YES! super fast, easy, and nothing to cleanup!
This was amazing, seriously had no idea you could make cinnamon rolls in the air fryer.
Right?!?! Total hack!
Thanks for the idea of using the air fryer.
So much quicker and easier!
Delicious! Thank you for sharing.
Erin | Dinners,Dishes and Dessert
These Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls are definitely an EPIC breakfast!
This is such a game changer and so much easier! My daughter loves making these for herself in the morning! Such a tasty and yummy way!
What a great idea to make cinnamon rolls in the air fryer! They look amazing!
Everyone at my house enjoyed these rolls! Thanks for the recipe!
Little bites of heaven. My family and I loved them!
This blew my mind! I have been doing this on school mornings now and it makes our routine so much happier and quicker! The kids love them! Thanks!!!