With only 3 ingredients this Everything Bagel Dip is a party favorite! It's bursting with flavor, super delicious, and so quick and easy to make!
Being able to throw together a party dip at the last minute is essential. Whether you are heading to a potluck, girl's night, or game-day, having a quick and easy recipe is a must. This Everything Bagel Dip is full of flavor, comes together in minutes, and is majorly delicious! Pair this with Air Fryer Bagel Chips for the PERFECT party appetizer!
Everyone loves a good dip, and I have shared so many from Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip to Million Layer Dip to Jalapeno Popper Dip. Every dip has it's highlights, but this Everything Bagel Dip is a MUST TRY! It also keeps for a long time in the fridge, and just gets better and better as the flavors meld together! Making it couldn't be easier!
How to make Everything Bagel Dip:
**scroll down for full ingredients list and printable directions**
- First, get the ingredients together; sour cream, cream cheese (make sure to leave on the counter to soften, or pop in the microwave for 30 seconds), and everything bagel seasoning.
- Using a hand mixer or a spatula and some elbow grease, combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and mix until completely combined.
- Pour the everything bagel dip into a container and cover the top. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, but the longer the better, for the flavors to meld.
- Serve with chopped green onions and a sprinkle of everything bagel seasoning over the top of the dip!
Where to buy Everything but the bagel seasoning:
- Local grocery stores carry this seasoning blend in the spice aisle. I have seen it at Kroger, Aldi, Costco, Publix, and Trader Joes as well.
- Can't find it? You can order it here on Amazon.
- Don't want to buy it? You can make it with a handful of seasonings....
How to make Everything But the Bagel Seasoning:
For about 3 Tablespoons:
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds (toasted or un-toasted)
- 1 ½ teaspoons black sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes (not regular kosher salt)
Mix everything together and then store in an air-tight container.
What to serve with the dip:
- I love serving everything bagel dip with these Air Fryer Bagel Chips or Mini Naan Breads.
- For a lower carb option, serve with celery sticks, carrot sticks, pepper slices, mini sweet peppers, or Cheese Wisps.
- Slice up a fresh baguette, toast lightly and serve with the slices.
- Pretzels, pretzel chips, pita chips, or even tortilla chips work as a dipper for the everything bagel dip as well!
This Everything Bagel dip also is great for people following a low carb diet. It falls into the KETO and South Beach Diets (low carb).
Need more appetizer ideas? I love these dips and appetizers as well:
With only 3 ingredients this Everything Bagel Dip is a party favorite! It’s bursting with flavor, super delicious, and so quick and easy to make!
- 1 ½ cups sour cream (low fat or regular)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 TBS Everything but the Bagel Seasoning (or see recipe above to make yourself)
- 3 stalks green onion, chopped (optional)
Using a medium bowl, add sour cream, cream cheese, and seasoning. Using a hand mixer or spoon, beat until completely combined and no lumps remain.
Place in an air tight container or cover the bowl, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Serve with chopped green onions and a sprinkle of seasoning over the top.
- Keeps for 1 week covered in the refrigerator.
- Makes about 2.5 cups.
- Nutrition based off 1 TBS serving (about 40)
- Nutritional Information: 34 calories, 2g fat, 1g carbohydrates, 1g protein (based off using low fat sour cream).