With only 3 ingredients this Everything Bagel Dip is a party favorite! It's bursting with flavor, super delicious, and so quick and easy to make!
Being able to throw together a party dip at the last minute is essential. Whether you are heading to a potluck, girl's night, or game-day, having a quick and easy recipe is a must. This Everything Bagel Dip is full of flavor, comes together in minutes, and is majorly delicious! Pair this with Air Fryer Bagel Chips for the PERFECT party appetizer!
Everyone loves a good dip, and I have shared so many from Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip to Million Layer Dip to Jalapeno Popper Dip. Every dip has it's highlights, but this Everything Bagel Dip is a MUST TRY! It also keeps for a long time in the fridge, and just gets better and better as the flavors meld together! Making it couldn't be easier!
How to make Everything Bagel Dip:
**scroll down for full ingredients list and printable directions**
- First, get the ingredients together; sour cream, cream cheese (make sure to leave on the counter to soften, or pop in the microwave for 30 seconds), and everything bagel seasoning.
- Using a hand mixer or a spatula and some elbow grease, combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and mix until completely combined.
- Pour the everything bagel dip into a container and cover the top. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, but the longer the better, for the flavors to meld.
- Serve with chopped green onions and a sprinkle of everything bagel seasoning over the top of the dip!
Where to buy Everything but the bagel seasoning:
- Local grocery stores carry this seasoning blend in the spice aisle. I have seen it at Kroger, Aldi, Costco, Publix, and Trader Joes as well.
- Can't find it? You can order it here on Amazon.
- Don't want to buy it? You can make it with a handful of seasonings....
How to make Everything But the Bagel Seasoning:
For about 3 Tablespoons:
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds (toasted or un-toasted)
- 1 ½ teaspoons black sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes (not regular kosher salt)
Mix everything together and then store in an air-tight container.
What to serve with the dip:
- I love serving everything bagel dip with these Air Fryer Bagel Chips or Mini Naan Breads.
- For a lower carb option, serve with celery sticks, carrot sticks, pepper slices, mini sweet peppers, or Cheese Wisps.
- Slice up a fresh baguette, toast lightly and serve with the slices.
- Pretzels, pretzel chips, pita chips, or even tortilla chips work as a dipper for the everything bagel dip as well!
This Everything Bagel dip also is great for people following a low carb diet. It falls into the KETO and South Beach Diets (low carb).
Need more appetizer ideas? I love these dips and appetizers as well:
With only 3 ingredients this Everything Bagel Dip is a party favorite! It’s bursting with flavor, super delicious, and so quick and easy to make!
- 1 ½ cups sour cream (low fat or regular)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 TBS Everything but the Bagel Seasoning (or see recipe above to make yourself)
- 3 stalks green onion, chopped (optional)
Using a medium bowl, add sour cream, cream cheese, and seasoning. Using a hand mixer or spoon, beat until completely combined and no lumps remain.
Place in an air tight container or cover the bowl, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Serve with chopped green onions and a sprinkle of seasoning over the top.
- Keeps for 1 week covered in the refrigerator.
- Makes about 2.5 cups.
- Nutrition based off 1 TBS serving (about 40)
- Nutritional Information: 34 calories, 2g fat, 1g carbohydrates, 1g protein (based off using low fat sour cream).
This dip sounds fantastic and absolutely addicting! This is going to be perfect for our Labor Day weekend. Everyone is going to just love this and I'm so excited to share this recipe!
This was the first dip to be finished at our party! Thank you!
Such a fun app! Love that it's only 3 ingredients, too.
This dip idea is genius! I am obsessed and already made it twice. So tasty!
I use this seasoning on everything. This dip is so addictive!
This Everything Bagel Dip is so pretty! Love the recipe too!
I made this the other day and everyone devoured it in seconds! It was SOOO GOOD!! YUM!
I can't get enough of this dip! It is incredibly delicious and incredibly addictive! Can't wait to make it again and again!
Once a week we organize our movie night and this dish would be perfect for our dinner!
Do you know if this dip will freeze well if you prepare too much?
Lori- I haven't tried freezing it, and worry that it might get a little grainy, but you could definitely freeze, defrost, then try whipping it all together again with a handmixer and that should bring it back to normal consistency. Let me know how it goes, if you try it.