Over the last few weeks I have been brainstorming about what to make for the big game coming up in a few weeks. We love dips at our house, as well french fries, air fryer asparagus fries, and green bean fries! I wanted a little variety, so I decided to ship up 3 different dips, a trio!
The dips are really easy to throw together, and don’t take many ingredients, which make cooking on game day a lot less stressful.
I whipped up the Avocado Ranch for my husband, because he LOVES avocados and ranch. I love avocados, but 4 years ago my body decided it didn’t like them and now I am deathly allergic…weird, right? Anyway, my husband said he loved the way the creamy avocado ranch balanced the spicy chipotle sweet potato fries. Perfect combo!
Then I decided to make a creamy spicy sriracha aioli. I lightened it up a bit by using greek yogurt instead of all mayo. This is a spicy one, but if you like less spice, you can just use less sriracha! It was SO good with the crispy onion rings!
Lastly I made a cool and creamy basil aioli. I absolutely love fresh basil, and blending it together to make an aioli was perfect! It paired well with both the onion rings and the spicy chipotle sweet potato fries.
If you love dips as much as I do, checkout these other popular dips and sauces from Domestic Superhero:
- Copycat In-N-Out Sauce (easy recipe)
- Buffalo Sauce (homemade recipe)
- Chick-fil-A Sauce (copycat recipe)
- Copycat Zax Sauce Recipe (Zaxby’s Sauce)
- Copycat Outback Bloom Sauce
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow Domestic Superhero on:
For NEW RECIPES delivered straight to your inbox, signup for our email list!
- 1 large avocado pitted and removed from shell, sliced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 TBS lemon juice fresh is the best!
- 2 TBS dried parsley minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
In the bowl of a food processor add avocado, Greek yogurt and milk; mix for 30 seconds. Then add lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, parsley, and salt; mix for 30 seconds or until well combined. Scrape down the sides and then mix again for a few seconds.
Store in an air tight container in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
Sriracha Aioli is the perfect french fry dip!
- 2 TBS mayonnaise I used light
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt I used non fat
- 2 TBS Sriracha sauce less if you don’t like it so spicy
- salt and pepper to taste
In a small bowl mix all ingredients with a whisk or fork. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Basil Aioli is the perfect game-day dip!
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt I used non fat
- 2 TBS extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 TBS water
1. In a small sauce pot, fill halfway with water and bring to a rolling boil. Dip basil leaves into the water to blanch, for 15 seconds each.** Place leaves on a few layers of paper towels, and squeeze to dry out the water.
2. In a food processor bowl, add all the ingredients, and process for 30 seconds or until everything is well combines. Scrape down the side and mix for 30 more seconds.
3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to meld the flavors. Serve.
**Step 1 prevents basil from turning black after you cut it. This will keep your dip looking green, instead of disgusting 🙂