Pineapple Mojitos are full of fresh pineapple, mint, and lime! They are bursting with flavor and make the best summer cocktail!
Now that we are in the midst of summer, I love coming up with new cocktails to enjoy in the warm weather. These Pineapple Mojitos cross all the T’s and dot all the I’s as the best summer cocktail. They are full of delicious pineapple, mint, and lime flavors, and are seriously refreshing! If you need a signature cocktail for the summer, this is it!
I am a big fan of mojitos! I have tried all flavors and I have shared several on Domestic Superhero. You can find versions or Blueberry Mojitos, Blackberry Mojitos, and Mixed Berry Mojitos all on Domestic Superhero.
How to make Pineapple Mojitos:
It’s easy! With only a handful of steps, these come together in no time!
- Add the lime juice, some pineapple, mint, and simple syrup to the cup. Mash with a muddler or back of a wooden spoon to combine/release flavors of the ingredients.
- Add ice, then top with rum and club soda. Stir gently to combine the flavors! Enjoy!
No Simple Syrup? No problem! It’s a SUPER simple recipe!
How to make Simple Syrup:
- You can make a basic simple syrup using 1:1 ration of water to sugar.
- Try my popular mint simple syrup, which is PERFECT for mojitos!
- Boil the water/sugar mixture in a small sauce pot, then let it simmer for about 15 minutes or until thickened.
- Use it in mojito and other cocktail recipes!
- Store simple syrup in a container and refrigerate. You may notice sugar crystals forming at the bottom of the container after some time, just heat it up and stir it to dissolve.
What type of Rum is best for a mojito?
White or silver rum is going to be the go-to rum for Mojitos. In a pinch you could use brown or darker rum, but a traditional mojito is made with white rum. If you want to add flavor to this Pineapple Mojito, you could opt for a white flavored rum, such as pineapple rum or coconut rum!
How to make a Virgin Mojito?
It’s easy! Follow the instructions below, but just leave the rum out. You could replace the rum with something like Sprite if you want, but you could easily just fill the glass with club soda! I would suggest adding a bit more mint and pineapple to boost the flavor.
Can I make a Mojito with other types of alcohol?
The short answer, yes. While it won’t be a traditional ‘mojito’, the classic cocktail tastes great made with vodka or tequila as well.
More delicious cocktails you might enjoy:
- Strawberry Basil Margarita Popsicles are not only boozy and delicious, but they are simple to make! Everyone is going to be begging for them this summer!
- Strawberry Coconut Cocktail is the perfect refreshing cocktail! It’s sweet and coconut-y! Only 4 ingredients and super easy to make!
- Strawberry Basil Margaritas contain only FOUR ingredients and they are amazingly delicious! I make these for every event and they are always a HUGE hit!
- Strawberry Moscow Mules– a spin on traditional Moscow Mules: Ginger Beer, Lime, Vodka, & Strawberries make the perfect combination for this warm weather drink!
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow Domestic Superhero on:
Pineapple Mojitos are full of fresh pineapple, mint, and lime! They are the bursting with flavor and make the best summer cocktail!
- 8 chunks pineapple
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 4 TBS simple syrup
- 2 limes, juice reserved
- 12 ounces club soda
- 4 ounces white rum (more or less depending on preference)
Using 2 glasses, add half the lime juice to each glass. Next add half the mint leaves, half the pineapple, and 2 TBS simple syrup (to each glass). Muddle the ingredients together for about 20 seconds per cup to release the flavors.
Add ice to glasses and then top with rum (2 ounces each) and club soda. Garnish with a slice of lime, pineapple, and some int leaves. Serve cold.
You can also connect with me here:
Thanks for visiting!