This Hot Artichoke Dip is the perfect appetizer for parties, game day, or anytime! It's easy to throw together and everyone loves it!
This hot artichoke dip is the perfect appetizer and so easy to make! I love to serve it for girl's nights, bring it to parties or potlucks, and also make it for game-day! It is only a handful of ingredients, and most you might have in your pantry already. Pair this dip with Air Fryer Tortilla Chips and serve it in a Bread Bowl!
How to make Artichoke Dip:
**scroll down for full ingredients list and printable directions**
- Get all the ingredients together. Shred the cheese by hand for the best consistency. Soften the cream cheese. Combine the cheeses and mayonnaise. Then add the artichoke hearts, onions, and seasonings, and mix well.
- Prepare the bread bowl (or make one homemade), then add the dip into the bread bowl. Cover the dip loosely with aluminum foil and then cook.
- Remove and sprinkle with some more parmesan cheese and serve hot!
What to serve with Artichoke Dip:
- I love serving this dip with tortilla chips! It's so easy to make these yourself in the air fryer by following this air fryer tortilla chip recipe!
- Bagel chips are also a great option! Making them is super easy or pickup a bag from the store!
- Don't forget to cut the top of the bread bowl into bite sized pieces and serve that alongside the hot artichoke dip as well!
- For a healthier dipper, use celery and carrot sticks, sliced bell peppers, cucumber circles, or halved radishes! These are all tasty options that go well with this dip!
How to make this dip healthier:
- Use light mayonnaise in place of the full fat version.
- Use ⅓ less fat cream cheese in place of the full fat version.
- Use part-skim mozzarella cheese.
- Serve with vegetable dippers instead of chips/bread.
More tasty appetizer ideas:
- Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms (Air Fry or Bake)
- Air Fryer Crispy Artichokes (easy appetizer)
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings (super crispy)
- Jalapeno Popper Bombs (easy appetizer)
- Caprese Stuffed Pull Apart Bread
- Everything Bagel Dip (3 ingredients)
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
This Hot Artichoke Dip is the perfect appetizer for parties, game day, or anytime! It’s easy to throw together and everyone loves it!
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise light works well
- 1 15oz-ounce jar artichoke hearts drained, rinsed, and chopped well
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Large bread bowl I like sourdough or pumpernickel
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut a hole in the top of a bread bowl and scoop out the bread inside, creating a cavity for the dip. Set aside the extra bread for dipping later.
In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan, mozzarella and cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the artichokes, green onions, garlic and season with salt, pepper, and cayenne. Stir well until all ingredients are mixed.
Dump mixture into bread bowl cavity. Cover lightly with a small piece of aluminum foil. Bake for about 15-20 minutes, until heated through. You don't want the bread to get too crispy.
Top with an additional sprinkling of Parmesan cheese and serve with bread, chips, carrots, celery, or other veggie dippers.
First publishes July 2014. Updated January 2022
Looks so yummy!
This looks so yummy! I've pinned it for later. I would love it if you would stop by and share your recipe at my link party! Have a wonderful weekend!
Jessi @ Practically Functional
OMG, artichoke dip in a bread bowl, it's like heaven!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing this at the Creativity Unleashed party, I'm pinning this for sure!
HI Allyson! I just wanted to let you know that I'm featuring your amazing dip on my blog later tonight! Thanks so much for linking up to Creativity Unleashed!
One of my all-time favorite dips, so delish!
This is SO creamy and delicious with the best flavor. And super easy to make. Everyone was going crazy over it!
This dip was a huge hit! The best artichoke dip I have made in a ling time!
You better believe that we have this any time we have a party or get together! It is always a hit & gone in minutes!
This is such a delicious dip! Easy to make and so good!
Erin | Dinners,Dishes and Dessert
This Hot Artichoke Dip sounds amazing! I want to dive into my screen!
katerina @ diethood.com
This is so delicious!! My family loves it!
Beti | easyweeknightrecipes
This looks like the perfect dip!! I can't wait to try it!
Everyone at my football party devoured it. Super good and will make again.
I love how quick and easy this is to make!