This vibrant fruit salad is filled with berries, pineapple, and watermelon, and then coated in a delicious honey lime poppyseed glaze! It’s easy and delicious!
Making a delicious fruit salad has never been easier! I have been making this Honey Lime Fruit salad for 10+ years and everyone always asks for the recipe. It’s super versatile and can use whatever fruits are available! With only a handful of ingredients, it’s the perfect fruit salad for a BBQ, potluck, brunch or breakfast!
For this fruit salad I typically like to use strawberries, watermelon, blueberries, and pineapple. The options do not end there, though. It would be delicious with grapes, kiwi, bananas, and apples as well! Use the fruits that are available and fresh!
How to make Honey Lime Fruit Salad:
**scroll down for full ingredients list and printable directions**
- Get all the fruits together. Prep them by washing thoroughly, and pat to dry. Trim the stems, then chop the fruits.
- Mix the glaze: Add the limeade concentrate to a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Add the honey and poppyseeds to the limeade and then whisk until combined.
- Drizzle the glaze over the fruit and then gently toss to coat.
What to serve with Honey Lime Fruit Salad:
This fruit salad is great on it’s own, but it is also great as a side to some main dishes for breakfast or brunch. Here are some amazing options:
- Air Fryer French Toast
- Apple Monkey Bread with Caramel Drizzle
- Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls
- The BEST Air Fryer Bacon
- Overnight Blueberry Stuffed French Toast
How to store the Fruit Salad:
This fruit salad will keep well in a sealed container for up to 3 days in the fridge. Stir well before re-serving.
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow Domestic Superhero on:
For NEW RECIPES delivered straight to your inbox, signup for our email list!
This vibrant fruit salad is filled with berries, pineapple, and watermelon, and then coated in a delicious honey lime poppyseed glaze! It's easy and delicious!
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate or 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
In a small bowl, combine honey, limeade concentrate and poppy seeds; whisk well to combine
In a serving bowl, add strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, and watermelon. Drizzle honey mixture over the top and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately. Refrigerate when not serving.
- Yields 6 cups. 1 cup per serving nutrition: 134 calories, 1g fat, 33g carbohydrates, 2g fiber, 1g protein.
- Keeps for 3 days in a sealed container refrigerated.
- First published on Domestic Superhero in 2013. Updated in April 2021.
- Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.