With fall right around the corner, having easy meals for school nights is essential! Here are the best back to school dinner recipes.
Now that school is in full swing, I am always trying to figure out easier and delicious dinner ideas, which is why I put together a list of the best back to school dinner ideas. We have soccer, swimming, gymnastics, and school all during the week, and it makes for a VERY tight schedule. Coming up with easy recipes is key for making dinner at home, and not spending tons of money on the drive-thru everyday. These are the best, most popular, and easiest meals in one place, to make your life easier.
This list includes the best beef, pork, chicken, turkey, fish, and vegetarian dinner recipes. They are broken int categories so you can easily jump around. My favorites include the Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan, Bang Bang Shrimp Rice Bowls (Bonefish Grill copycat), and One Pot Wonder Tomato Basil Pasta! Don't forget to pin this article so that you can come back to it later for all the delicious recipes!
BEEF & PORK RECIPES:
- Skillet Enchilada Bake from A Dash of Sanity
- Beef Stroganoff Ravioli Skillet from Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
- Pepperoni Bubble Up Pizza from Let’s Dish
- One-Pot Southwest Macaroni from White Lights on Wednesday
- Pizza Muffins from Bread Booze Bacon
- Smoky Tex Mex Sloppy Joes from Fake Ginger
- Easy Beef Sliders from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- One Pot Spaghetti and Meat Sauce from Domestic Superhero
- Sloppy Joe Mac & Cheese from Fake Ginger
- Shepherd’s Pie Loaded Baked Potatoes from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Slow Cooker Meaty Marinara from Lemons for Lulu
- One Pot Cheesy Pizza Pasta Bake from Self-Proclaimed Foodie
- Breakfast Egg Muffins from Dinner at the Zoo
- Bubble Up Carbonara from Mandy’s Recipe Box
CHICKEN & TURKEY RECIPES
- Air Fryer Chicken Taquitos from Domestic Superhero
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup from That Skinny Chicken Can Bake
- Baked Chicken Street Tacos from Kleinworth and Co.
- Chicken Gnocchi Soup (Olive Garden Copycat) from Domestic Superhero
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich from Domestic Superhero
- 30 Minute 2 Ingredient BBQ Wings from Big Bear’s Wife
- French Spaghetti from Wine and Glue
- Baked Orzo with Chicken from Cooking and Beer
- Air Fryer Chicken Legs (drumsticks) by Domestic Superhero
- Air Fryer Salmon (cajun style) from Domestic Superhero
- Salmon Patties from Self Proclaimed Foodie
- General Tso’s Shrimp (One Skillet) from Domestic Superhero
- Fettuccine with Salmon Dill Cream Sauce from Self Proclaimed Foodie
- 10 Minute Spicy Shrimp Stir Fry from Domestic Superhero
- Bang Bang Shrimp Rice Bowls (Bonefish Grill copycat) from Domestic Superhero
- Healthy Instant Pot Lasagna Soup (vegetarian and meat option) from Domestic Superhero
- Triple Grilled Cheese from Culinary Ginger
- One Pot Spinach Artichoke Pasta from My Suburban Kitchen
- Southwest Pizza (Vegetarian) from Domestic Superhero
- Baked Mostaccioli (Easy Classic Recipe)One Pot Cheesy Pumpkin Pasta from Domestic Superhero
- One Pot Wonder Tomato Basil Pasta from Domestic Superhero
- Air Fryer Eggplant Parmesan from Domestic Superhero
Like recipe roundups? Check out these other recipe roundups on Domestic Superhero:
What a delicious list!! My kids would love any of these!! Kid-friendly & easy. Excited to start making them!
I cannot thank you enough for sharing this. It will be a huge help, they all look amazing!
So many wonderful dinner ideas. Excited about the air fryer options!
These are perfect for our busy schedule!
Mmmm! The spaghetti in meat sauce and the eggplant parm both look soooo good! What a great resource to have on hand for these busy nights!
I love this list!! I already made the air fryer chicken legs and they were amazing, will definitely be using this list for meal planning!
Love easy and delicious dinner ideas! Some of these are on my next to do list!
Love these! Can't wait to try them all!
Great list! We love the french spaghetti most.