Skinny Bruschetta Chicken has delicious juicy grilled chicken topped with a fresh tomato bruschetta! It's the perfect healthy dinner!
When I first made this Skinny Bruschetta Chicken, I thought it was the perfect meal for a warm day. Then, I started making it year round and realized it's perfect all the time. Pickup fresh basil and tomatoes at the grocery store, and get cooking! This Bruschetta Chicken makes the perfect dinner and it's a cheap, healthy, and easy meal! Serve it alongside this delicious Easy Sautéed Kale for a perfect meal!
How to make Bruschetta Chicken:
**Scroll all the way down for full recipe and directions**
- Chose whether to grill, bake, or heat the chicken in a skillet. Season with salt and pepper first, and then get cooking!
- Add the tomatoes to a bowl with the balsamic vinegar, garlic, olive oil, sea salt, and basil. Let them hang out!
- By allowing the tomatoes to marinate while cooking, they really absorb a lot of the balsamic flavor, which is key when making bruschetta.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, add the bruschetta topping over the top and enjoy!
- I loaded the chicken with the bruschetta topping, so if you put less, you might even have some left over bruschetta for later!
- Cut up a baguette and serve it together. This Skinny Bruschetta Chicken is amazing!
I absolutely LOVE making fresh bruschetta and it's so easy! I have also shared recipes for BLT Bruschetta, Bruschetta Ravioli, Bruschetta Baked Brie Appetizer and Bruschetta Chicken Pasta...they are all so delicious!
Do you want to ship up an easy side dish to go along with this meal? Here are some great side dish options:
- Sautéed Kale (easy healthy recipe)
- Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- The Best Ever Easy Garlic Bread
- Simple Wedge Salad with Homemade Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing (BEST EVER)
Things you may need for this recipe:
Other healthy recipes that will peak your interest:
- Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- Sweet & Spicy Chicken Stir Fry
- Chinese Beef and Green Bean Stir Fry
- Chicken Tortilla Soup (Crock Pot)
- Walnut Honey Mustard Chicken Strips
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow Domestic Superhero on:
Skinny Bruschetta Chicken has delicious juicy grilled chicken topped with a fresh tomato bruschetta! It’s the perfect healthy dinner!
- 3 or 4 chicken breasts
- 4 or 5 small tomatoes , chopped
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- Handful basil , chopped
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (if you choose to bake your chicken rather than grill). Sprinkle some salt and pepper over top, cover and bake for about 35 to 40 minutes (depending on the size of your breasts) until juices run clear.
Meanwhile, combine chopped tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt and basil in a bowl. Refrigerate until chicken is ready to be served. To serve, spoon over top of the chicken.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast + ⅓ cup bruschetta • Calories: 176 • Fat: 4.3 g • Carbs: 8.1 g • Fiber: 2.3 g • Protein: 27.6 g • WW Points+: 4 pts
- Recipe first published in Aug. 2015
- Updated January 2020
- Updated May 2021