This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CrispyIsBack #CollectiveBias
I absolutely love making chocolate bark. It’s so simple, tasty, and no baking involved! When I heard that M&M’s® were started to sell the M&M’s® Crispy Snacks again, I was so excited! I headed out to Walmart and picked up a couple bags, along with some chocolate bark and pretzels. I decided to make the best ever M&M’s® Crispy Pretzel Bark – yessss!
The bigger bags of M&M’s® Crispy Snacks candy/baking aisle at Walmart and the individual sizes are found in the checkout aisles near the other M&M’s®.
After I picked up all my stuff, I headed home and started making it asap! It was so easy and quick! All you have to do is melt the chocolate, then pour it in a baking sheet over the pretzels, then top with the M&M’s® Crispy. I’ve brought this bark on playdates, to my son’s school, and to work – everyone loves it! It would also be great to make over the holidays to bring to parties and to make as homemade gifts!
I have good news, too- if you are craving a small snack size bag of M&M’s® Crispy they only have 180 calories per serving! That’s a snack I can get down with!
- 24 ounces chocolate bark coating
- 1 cup M&M's® Crispy Snacks
- 2 cups waffle pretzels
- 1. Melt chocolate bark according to package directions.
- 2. Spread foil or parchment paper on a baking sheet (make sure baking sheet has sides, not just flat). Spread the pretzels out on the foil evenly. Pour chocolate over the pretzels; use a spatula to spread evenly. Sprinkle the M&M's® Crispy snacks over the top of the chocolate and gently press them down a bit.
- 3. Place into fridge and allow to harden for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- 4. Pull the parchment/foil up, to remove from baking sheet. Using a large non serrated knife, cut the bark into chunks.
- Keep extra in a sealed container
What is your favorite M&M’s® recipe?
See more great M&M’s® Crispy recipe and party ideas on the M&M’s® Crispy social hub
Thanks for visiting!