Mint Chocolate Dipped Pretzels are the perfect treat! Only 3 ingredients and only a few minutes to make, these are an easy holiday snack!
Whether hosting a holiday party, or just hanging at home, this holiday recipe is quick, easy, and affordable! With only 3 ingredients, it's simple to make these Mint Chocolate Dipped Pretzels. They are perfect to set out as a sweet snack while hosting company, or even after Christmas dinner! These delicious dipped pretzels are the perfect holiday treat that won't waste your time or break your wallet!
I've shared some amazing holiday treats like these reindeer cookies and also this cranberry cheesecake, but with only 3 ingredients and 3 steps, these are super super simple to make, and impossible to mess up. They are so delicious, and anyone who likes a crunchy treat will LOVE these. I used a certain green wrapped mint chocolate candies which I just so happened to find at Aldi (love that store) super cheap…but, you can use whatever kind of mint chocolate you want.
How to make Mint Chocolate Dipped Pretzels:
**scroll down for full ingredients list and printable directions**
- Get the ingredients together: Pretzels, white chocolate chips/bark/melting wafers, and mint chocolate candies.
- Roughly chop up the mint candies and melt the white chocolate.
- Dip a pretzel about halfway into the white chocolate, and then dip it into the chopped mint chocolate. Set them on parchment paper while they harden up. Repeat for all of the chocolate/pretzels, then store in a sealed bag or container.
I used to make these mint chocolate dipped pretzels whenever I was bringing something to a holiday party, or I would make little baggies full for bake sales, and everyone would go crazy over them. I was surprised to find that no one else was really making these, which is why I wanted to share them with you today! I hope you love them as much as we do!
Things you might need for this recipe:
More holiday desserts to consider:
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies (soft cookies)
- Holiday Reindeer Cookies
- Cranberry Bliss Bars (Starbucks Copycat)
- Shortcut White Chocolate Peppermint Sugar Cookies
- Cranberry White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 30+ Christmas Cookies
- Instant Pot Almond Joy Cheesecake
These Mint Chocolate Dipped Pretzels are the perfect holiday treat! Only 3 ingredients and taking only a few minutes to put together, they will be a go-to holiday snack or dessert!
- 4 cups waffle pretzels
- 1 bag white chocolate chips melted
- 1 package Mint Chocolate candies roughly chopped
Lay out a big piece of parchment paper. One at a time, dip each pretzel into the melted white chocolate and then immediately into the mint chocolate pieces. Lay on parchment paper to prevent sticking. Repeat for all pretzels.
Place in the fridge or let sit at least 1 hour. Keep in an air tight container.
This could also be made with regular milk chocolate or dark chocolate. I liked the contrast with the white/brown/green.
First published in December 2015. Updated December 2021.