Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese is the perfect sandwich! Pair it with a side of soup or eat it on it’s own, everyone will love this simple recipe!
One thing we can never get enough of in this house is buffalo sauce. We put it on everything and anything, and it’s always delicious. Pairing buffalo sauce with chicken is a no brainer, and then making it into a sandwich seemed like an even better idea – I was right! This Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese is AMAZING!
How to make Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese:
**scroll down for full ingredients list and printable directions**
- First, I used frozen chicken so I defrosted the chicken breast’s.
- Next, I mixed up the other ingredients – buffalo sauce, blue cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, pepper jack cheese, and cheddar cheese….mix it good!
- Added the chopped up chicken breast to the mixture, getting everything mixed up well.
- Next, put the mixture on the bread, and start making the grilled cheeses (see below for full recipe and instructions).
Like grilled cheese as much as me? Checkout these other delicious grilled cheeses from Domestic Superhero:
- Turkey Cranberry Grilled Cheese (Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwiches)
- Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese
- Apple Grilled Cheese
- French Onion Grilled Cheese
- Spinach Pesto Grilled Cheese
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow Domestic Superhero on:
For NEW RECIPES delivered straight to your inbox, signup for our email list!
Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese is the perfect sandwich! Pair it with a side of soup or eat it on it's own, everyone will love this simple recipe!
- 6 slices thick sliced bread
- 3 TBS cream cheese
- 3 TBS crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup pepper jack cheese shredded or chopped up
- 2 chicken breast fillets cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce see recipe in notes below
Mix cream cheese, blue cheese, cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese, and buffalo sauce in a medium bowl. Add chicken and mix to coat.
Heat large skillet over medium heat. Spread butter onto one side of bread, on 3 slices. Place those slices buttered side down in the pan. Top each slice of bread with 1/3 of the mixture, and spread with a fork. Butter one side of remaining 3 slices. Place each slice on top of the sandwiches in the skillet, butter side up. Lightly press down with a spatula.
Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until bread is crispy. Do not turn heat up as you don’t want it to burn. Once the bottom is golden brown, carefully flip over to other side. Repeat cooking on that side, and then remove from skillet.
Serve and enjoy!