This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #YesYouCAN #CollectiveBias
- 1 pound pasta noodles (I liked shells for this recipe)
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 10 ounce cans RO*TEL with Green Chilies (do not strain)
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed (14 ounces)
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 cup colby jack cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1. In a large stock pot, add pasta, peppers, corn, red onion, taco seasoning, RO*TEL, olive oil, and red pepper flakes. Stir to combine, cover, and turn heat on high. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium/low (so it's simmering), stir, and cover. Cook for 12-16 minutes or until pasta is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed - stir throughout this cook time.
- 2. Add black beans, lime juice, and cheese; stir well to combine.
- 3. Top with green onions. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Don't like one of the ingredients? That's fine - leave it out or substitute for your favorites!
Like One Pot Meals as much as I do? Check out some of my other recipes!
Thanks for visiting!