Easy Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps are delicious and healthy! Filled with grapes, cranberries, apples, celery, and herbs, this chicken salad will be a hit!
Chicken salad is one of those things that everyone has a recipe for, right? I love making it when the weather starts warming up, but I hate how heavy it is when it’s loaded up with mayonnaise. I find making a blend of mayo and Greek yogurt really helps in lightening it up, and adding a pop of flavor as well. Adding cranberries, apples, and grapes adds a major crunch to the easy chicken salad lettuce wraps and it’s seriously so tasty!
Now for our Easy Chicken Salad recipe! You can definitely add or leave out what you want when it comes to chicken salad, but this is my favorite way to make it! With the cranberries, apples, and grapes, it has a major crunch to the easy chicken salad lettuce wraps and it’s seriously so tasty! It’s also super simple to make shredded chicken in bulk by using the instant pot, here is how to do it!
Chicken salad is a great meal to make for new mom’s, to bring to a potluck, or to use for a meal-train. I love using this Copycat Fancy Nancy Chicken Salad Recipe as well! When I bring it to people, I always pack the chicken salad, some croissants, lettuce, and tomato slices. People LOVE it! The chicken salad will keep in the fridge for a week.
Can you freeze chicken salad?
I don’t recommend freezing chicken salad, however you can freeze shredded chicken to have on hand to use in this chicken salad! Having frozen chicken on hand is great because it’s versatile and can be used in so many recipes!
Need a side dish to go with this meal? These are great options to serve alongside the chicken salad:
- Air Fryer Roasted Asparagus has only 2 ingredients and takes a fraction of the typical time, this will be your favorite way to cook asparagus from now on!
- Air Fryer Tater Tots are a quick and convenient side to throw into the air fryer! They cook quickly and turn out perfectly crispy every time!
- Pear Salad is a classic southern comfort food! These canned pears topped with mayonnaise, cheese, and a cherry will be a hit at the next potluck!
Like easy Lettuce Wrap recipes as much as I do? Checkout these other recipes from Domestic Superhero:
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce wraps are the perfect healthy chicken recipe! Make the spicy chicken in just minutes, then load up fresh lettuce wraps with your favorite toppings!
- Thai Lettuce Wraps can be made with pork or chicken in the instant pot or slow cooker! Juicy pork or chicken covered in an easy Thai peanut sauce makes the perfect healthy easy dinner!
- Instant Pot Honey Sesame Chicken Lettuce Wraps are a delicious healthy meal that cooks in just 10 minutes! Simple to make, family friendly, and so tasty!
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are super easy to make and taste better than the popular PF Chang’s version. This healthy recipe packs all the flavor!
Easy Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps are delicious, quick, and healthy! Filled with grapes, apples, celery, and herbs, this chicken salad will be a hit with your family!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, shredded*
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, cut in halves or thirds
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dill
- 12 bibb or butter lettuce leaves
In a small bowl mix Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and dill. Set aside.
In a large bowl, add chicken, apples, celery, grapes, and cranberries. Fold to combine. Add greek yogurt mixture; fold to coat chicken salad and mix completely.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Spoon chicken salad into lettuce cups and serve immediately.
**To prepare chicken: Bake chicken breasts at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Using 2 forks shred, set aside to cool.