Creamy Cajun sauce, smoked sausage, peppers and onions loaded on a flatbread will make these Smoked Sausage Cajun Flatbreads a staple for lunch or dinner!
On busy weeknights, it’s difficult to get a great meal in, but these Smoked Sausage Cajun Flatbreads make life a lot easier. Most of the ingredients will probably be in the fridge already or can easily be added to a weekly meal plan shopping list. This recipe is easy, yet super tasty and done in minutes. For today’s post I partnered with Eckrich, but all opinions are my own.
Having quick and easy meals is so important now, because everyone is SO busy! These Smoked Sausage Cajun Flatbreads are a great dinner or lunch solution. I love keeping Eckrich Turkey Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope on hand because it’s crafted with just the right blend of spices for a rich, savory taste, and pre-cooked so all you have to do is heat and eat. Eckrich Naturally Hardwood Smoked Sausage can be paired with whatever you have on-hand in the fridge or pantry for a fast, fool-proof meal that the whole family will love! Here’s how to make it!
How to make Smoked Sausage Cajun Flatbreads:
**scroll all the way down for a full ingredient list and printable directions**
- Add the prepped vegetables and sliced Eckrich Turkey Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope to a skillet and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix Alfredo sauce with Cajun seasoning.
- Lay the flatbread on a baking sheet. Spread the Cajun sauce over the top of the flatbread. Then, pile on the vegetables and smoked sausage. Add parmesan cheese over the top.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and set the timer for 8 minutes. Remove and check the crispness of the flatbread (lift with a spatula to see how hard it is on the bottom). If you want it crispier, continue baking in 2-3 minute increments, checking the crispness as it cooks.
- Slice the flatbread and serve immediately!
Using Eckrich Turkey Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope for these Cajun Flatbreads makes cooking easier since all you do is slice them up! Eckrich has so many wonderful products! Find out more about on their website, including recipe ideas and where to buy!
If you like flatbreads as much as I do, you should try these other recipes from Domestic Superhero:
- Southwestern Flatbreads are topped with creamy chipotle bean spread, black beans, tomatoes, corn, pepper jack cheese, & delicious lime cream. Delicious and EASY!
- Grilled Caprese Flatbreads are the perfect combo of basil pesto, tomatoes, and fresh mozzarella all topped with a delicious balsamic glaze!
- Herbed Asparagus & Goat Cheese Flatbreads have shaved asparagus and creamy goat cheese- super delicious!
- Spinach Artichoke Flatbreads are full of fresh spinach and delicious artichokes with creamy cheeses; this makes the perfect quick weeknight meal!
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow Domestic Superhero on:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
Creamy Cajun sauce, smoked sausage, peppers and onions loaded on a flatbread will make these Smoked Sausage flatbreads a staple for lunch or dinner!
- 1 link 1 link Eckrich Turkey Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope, sliced
- ½ TBS olive oil
- 1-2 bell peppers, seeds removed and sliced
- ½ medium onion, sliced
- ½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 large flatbread
- 2 TBS parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup alfredo sauce
- ¼ teaspoon Cajun seasoning, (for the sauce
In a medium skillet over medium heat, add vegetables, Eckrich Turkey Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope, and ½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn off heat and set aside.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
In a small bowl mix Alfredo sauce with ¼ teaspoon Cajun seasoning.
Lay the flatbread on a baking sheet. Spread the Cajun sauce over the top of the flatbread. Then add vegetables and smoked sausage. Add parmesan cheese over the top.
Place the baking sheet into the oven and set the timer for 8 minutes. Remove and check the crispness of the flatbread (lift with a spatula to see how hard it is on the bottom). If you want it crispier, continue baking in 2-3 minute increments, checking the crispness as it cooks.
Slice the flatbread and serve immediately!
What a tasty and easy recipe! Love the combo of the peppers with the sausage; yum!
My family loves cajun flavors lately, and this is definitely a hit with us!
This sounds like something my family would love! Looks incredibly flavorful
This flatbread looks fully loaded! What a great flavor twist.
So delicious and easy - cant wait to make again !
Such a great lunch recipe! The sauce was so delicious and putting it all on flatbread made it perfect!
What a great twist on pizza! I love a good cajun dish and so does my family! This will make an excellent dinner option tonight!
Yes it is a great way to incorporate these tasty flavors!
Wow! So much flavor in one meal! I am looking forward to giving this a try!
We usually have smoked sausage in our fridge or freezer for quick and easy meals. Love the idea to put it on flatbreads!!!
Looks so delish!! I love quick and easy meals like this, need to put this on our menu!
This looks so good! I want to make it for dinner asap!
Erin | Dinners,Dishes and Dessert
I'm drooling this is everything I love!