Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower is healthy, easy, and has less than a handful of ingredients! Done in a few minutes and super delicious!
Using the Air Fryer to roast cauliflower couldn’t be easier and it’s a very healthy and delicious side dish for dinner or lunch! It only takes about 20-25 minutes to roast it in the oven, but using an Air Fryer cuts down the time dramatically. In just 13 minutes the cauliflower is lightly crispy on the outside, yet perfectly tender and ready to eat. It never turns out soggy and always has the perfect bite to it! Using the air fryer to make Air Fryer Asparagus Fries, Roasted Parmesan Brussels Sprouts, Air Fryer Zucchini fries and Roasted Broccoli is also so quick and delicious! This Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower will be your new favorite side dish!
I am a big fan of the Air Fryer for many reasons; it’s so easy to use, the cleanup is so quick and minimal, and it cooks SO FAST compared to a traditional oven. It also uses WAY less oil compared to actual frying. If you haven’t purchased an Air Fryer yet, I HIGHLY recommend it (see my recommendations below)!
Making this Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower is so easy! Most likely you’ll just need to purchase cauliflower, and then will need olive oil, salt, and pepper, which I bet is already in the pantry!
How to Make Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower:
**scroll all the way down for full printable step by step directions and ingredient list**
- Trim the cauliflower florets off the head of the cauliflower. You can keep the stems, but trim off the bottom. Rinse and dry the cauliflower.
- Place the cauliflower in a bowl and lightly drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil (or whatever oil you prefer) over the cauliflower. Sprinkle 1/4 tsp kosher salt and 1/8 tsp ground black pepper over the top, then toss around to coat the cauliflower.
- Place the cauliflower into the Air fryer basket and then close, turn the fryer to 400 degrees, and set for 7 minutes. Open the air fryer and shake the cauliflower around. Insert basket back into the air fryer and then add 6 more minutes.
- Once the time is up, remove the basket and serve the cauliflower immediately.
Is Roasted Cauliflower Healthy?
YES! Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower is great because it uses less oil than roasting in the oven, and the air fryer helps crisp the cauliflower.
- Per serving the roasted cauliflower contains 81 calories, 5 grams of fat (healthy fat from olive oil), 4 grams carbohydrates, and 3 grams of protein.
- It’s also great source of vitamin C!
- Air fryer Roasted Cauliflower also fits into most diets- KETO, Paleo, Whole30, vegetarian, vegan, and low carb/Atkins just to name a few.
What type of Air Fryer should I use for Roasting Asparagus?
There are many Air Fryers to choose from, but I love my OMORC Air Fryer XL, 5.8QT Air fryer! Here are some great options:
- OMORC Air Fryer XL, 5.8QT Air fryer Oven Oilless Cooker with Hot Air Circulation Tech for Fast Healthier Food
- Tidylife Air Fryer XL, 1700W 5.8 QT 8-in-1 Digital Touch Screen Oilless Air Fryer
- GoWISE USA 5.8-Quarts 8-in-1 Electric Air Fryer – this one includes a recipe book with over 50 recipes!!
If you like nutritious side dishes, you have to see these other recipes from Domestic Superhero:
- Air Fryer Crispy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts are going to be your new go-to side dish. Only a handful of ingredients and only 132 calories per serving!
- Air Fryer Asparagus Fries have less than 5 ingredients, NO oil, and done in less than 10 minutes! These will become a favorite side dish or snack!
- Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli is an incredibly easy, quick, and delicious side dish. This lower calorie air fryer option will become a staple side dish!
- Asian Glazed Brussels Sprouts – perfect dinner companion! Roasted with a delicious spicy sweet glaze that everyone will love!
- This is the best Copycat PF Chang’s Spicy Green Beans recipe and perfect as a side dish or vegetarian main dish served over rice!
- Instant Pot Garlic Hummus Recipe only has a handful of ingredients; Save money and know exactly what’s in your food with this recipe !
- Garlic Ginger Spinach is the perfect blend of Garlic and Ginger, sautéed with delicious healthy fresh spinach.
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes are the perfect easy side dish! Save time using the Instant Pot, then load them up with delicious toppings for a healthy meal! This CRISPY SKIN HACK is AWESOME!!
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow Domestic Superhero on:
Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower is healthy, easy, and has less than a handful of ingredients! Done in a few minutes and super delicious! KETO, PALEO, WHOLE30, VEGAN/VEGETARIAN and heart healthy! Only 81 calories per serving!!!
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, florets trimmed off and stems discarded.
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1.5 TBS olive oil
Place the cauliflower florets in a bowl and drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower. Sprinkle kosher salt and ground black pepper over the top, then toss around to coat the cauliflower (I like to use my hands to really get everything coated well).
Place the cauliflower into the air fryer basket and then close, turn the air fryer to 400 degrees, and set for 7 minutes. Open the air fryer and shake the cauliflower around. Insert basket back into the air fryer and then add 6 more minutes.
Once the time is up, remove the basket and serve the cauliflower immediately.
Nutritional information per serving: 81 calories, 5 grams of fat (healthy fat from olive oil), 4 grams carbohydrates, and 3 grams of protein. There are 3 WW points per serving.