Waffle fries loaded with shredded buffalo chicken, bleu cheese, buffalo sauce, more cheese, and ranch make the most epic Buffalo Chicken Fries EVER!
Buffalo chicken fries are pretty much what dreams are made of…food dream that is. These are the ULTIMATE appetizer, game day snack, tv show binge watching food, you name the occasion, these are PERFECT. With only a handful of ingredients and being super easy to make, these buffalo chicken fries are going to be a regular go-to recipe from here on out.
Did I mention the cheese, y’all? There are THREE cheeses on these buffalo chicken fries…THREE! We have some spicy pepper jack cheese, mozzarella cheese, and of course buffalo anything isn’t complete without bleu cheese. So yum. Then you cover these bad boys in buffalo wing sauce, ranch, green onions, and parsley and BOOM, they are complete! People go crazy over these on game day, trust me.
TIP: Another thing I love about these Buffalo Chicken Fries, is if you don’t want to bake the chicken, you can use Rotisserie chicken in place of the baked shredded chicken…that will save even more time!
More of my favorite Buffalo Recipes:
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites (No Oil)
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas (Grilled)
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Buffalo Chicken Lasagna
- Gluten Free Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese
- Baked Potatoes with Broccoli & Buffalo Cheese
- Buffalo Tofu Salad
- Buffalo Tofu Wrap
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow Domestic Superhero on:
For NEW RECIPES delivered straight to your inbox, signup for our email list!
- 1 bag frozen waffle fries, cooked according to package directions
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, can also use 4-5 chicken breast tenders
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce, plus 1/4 cup more for topping (recipe in notes below)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup bleu cheese crumbles
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 TBS fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup ranch
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a baking dish arrange chicken. Pour 1/3 cup buffalo sauce over the top and spread over chicken. Place in oven and bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (this is a good time to cook the fries as well). Using 2 forks, shred the chicken and set aside.
Turn oven to 425 degrees.
Using a large baking sheet either covered in parchment or sprayed with nonstick spray, arrange waffle fries in a single layer. Add mozzarella cheese, then chicken, pepper jack cheese, bleu cheese crumbles, and buffalo sauce. Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
Add ranch, green onions, and parsley. Serve immediately while hot!
If you want, you can use rotisserie chicken in place of the baked chicken. Just shred the rotisserie chicken well and add buffalo sauce to coat.