Three Cheese Buffalo Fondue is full of three cheeses and buffalo sauce! It’s going to take your appetizer game from good to great!
Fondue is seriously one of the best things to eat, and when you add three cheese and buffalo sauce, you have an amazing combination. Three Cheese Buffalo Fondue is going to take your appetizer game from good to great!
How to make Three Cheese Buffalo Fondue:
**scroll down for full ingredients list and printable directions**
- For this recipe you only need a handful of ingredients; Mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese, beer, cornstarch and buffalo sauce!
- First put the beer into the fondue pot and let it come up to a boil.
- Next you will add in the cheese, and stir to slowly melt them in the pot.
- Once the cheese is melted, add in the buffalo sauce and you are good to go!
TIP: If you listen to my one suggestion, please shred or cube your own cheese for the fondue! Buy blocks of cheese, then grate or cut it up; you will thank me later! Three Cheese Buffalo Fondue comes together in just a few minutes, and everyone will love it!
What do I use to dip into the fondue?
What about dippers for the fondue?!
- I love using a crusty bread for this fondue!
- I love using Everything French Bread! I love the ‘everything’ blend of spices on this bread, and it goes really well with the spicy cheese flavor! I usually pick it up in the bakery department of my grocery store, so I bet you can find it too.
- Veggie dippers are great – celery, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, sliced peppers would all be great with this fondue!
- Cooked cubed chicken would also be delicious!
Like Buffalo Sauce as much as I do?! Checkout these other recipes that have a buffalo flare!
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites (No Oil)
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas (Grilled)
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Buffalo Chicken Fries
- Buffalo Chicken Lasagna
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow Domestic Superhero on:
For NEW RECIPES delivered straight to your inbox, signup for our email list!
Three Cheese Buffalo Fondue is full of three cheeses and buffalo sauce! It's going to take your appetizer game from good to great!
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese grated or cubed
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese grated or cubed
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese grated or cubed
- 1 TBS cornstarch
- 3/4 cup beer any type
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce (recipe in notes)
- crusty bread loaf for dipping cut into cubes
Place cheese into a bowl and add cornstarch; toss to coat. Set aside.
In a fondue pot, add beer and bring to a boil. Add cheese to pot, reduce heat to medium. Stir the cheese every minute or so to encourage melting. Once the cheese is melted, add buffalo sauce and stir to combine.
Dip your bread and enjoy!