Have I mentioned my new Blendtec blender? It’s amazing. It’s awesome and blends anything, literally (click for insane blending videos). I have been using it to make everything; from smoothies to pizza dough, it does it all! I am obsessed with it and can’t wait to see everything it makes. I have pasta and cashew butter on my to-do list!
Anyway, like I said, this recipe is totally delicious! A skinny pumpkin pie smoothie is the perfect compromise for dessert; it feels like you are drinking something decadent, when in reality, it’s actually really good for you. The spices are key here, so don’t forget about those!
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1 cup milk (non fat for the skinniest version)
- 2 tsp splenda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 1. Add pumpkin, milk, splenda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cinnamon to the blender. Pulse for a few seconds to combine. Add ice, and blend on smoothie setting until smooth.
- 2. Serve right away
- Makes 2 smoothies. Recipe can be cut in half for 2.
- Recipe adapted from http://amyshealthybaking.com/
Thanks for visiting!