Left over Peeps? These Peeps S'mores are the answer! Marshmallow Peeps, milk chocolate, and graham crackers make the perfect Easter S'mores!
With Easter right around the corner (it seems early this year, right?!), I decided that I would make use of the $1 peeps my son begged me to buy, and turn them into delicious Peeps S'mores.
Full disclosure, I am not a huge Peep fan. I know, I know, hate all you want, but I just think they are SO sweet. I know I am in the minority though, because these bad boys are a huge hit across the states, and my son is a big lover of the marshmallow-y peep goodness.
When I told him I was cooking up a special Peep treat for him and his friends, he couldn’t wait to see what it was!
Peep S’mores are SO easy – you don’t even need a fire. Of course, it would be fun to spear these little guys and roast them over a fire, but it’s just no necessary.
These Peeps S'mores come together in minutes, which is awesome when you don’t want to slave over some crazy decadent dessert. Just preheat the toaster oven or real oven, lay out a graham cracker, top with a piece of chocolate, then a fun peep, and pop it in the oven.
Bake/broil for a few minutes until the tops are a little browned, then smoosh it with another cracker and EAT! Simple, delicious, and the kids love them!
Peeps S'mores are cheap!
- You can use all the peeps that are left over from Easter, and the chocolate left over from other holidays.
- No Peeps for Easter? Grab them on clearance for .10 cents a pack the day after Easter. Make ALL THE PEEPS SMORES!
- Head over to a discount retailer like Big Lots, Aldi, or Costco and stock up on cheap graham crackers!
I hear they have Peeps for pretty much every holiday now? Ghost Peeps…Christmas Tree Peeps…all kind of peeps! You know what that means?! Peeps S’mores all year round!
More Easter Dessert Recipes:
- Cadbury Egg Brownie skillet is a simple homemade brownie with delicious creamy Cadbury Mini Eggs tossed in! It's delicious!
- This Smores Dip is an easy way to make indoor s’mores without an open flame or camp fire. All you need are three ingredients and a hot oven.
- Instant Pot Carrot Cake is the most moist and delicious cake! This easy recipe is so quick and painless in the Instant Pot!
- 3 ingredient chocolate fudge is so easy! It has the perfect texture, and it's likely you already have all the ingredients!
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes: Fluffy frosting bunnies burrowing down into silicone flower pots filled with chocolate glazed chocolate cupcakes couldn’t be sweeter. These Bunny Butt Cupcakes will be so fun to serve for Easter dessert!
- Carrot Cake Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting are the perfect easy short-cut Easter Dessert.
- A Carrot Cake Trifle is the ultimate easy dessert! Using boxed or homemade carrot cake, layering a delicious cream cheese mixture, and topping with walnuts make the perfect quick dessert! Everyone will be asking for carrot cake this simple recipe!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge is an easy and no mess recipe!
Left over Peeps? These Peeps Smores are the answer! Marshmallow Peeps, milk chocolate, and graham crackers make the perfect Easter Smores!
- 12 peeps
- 24 graham cracker halves
- 2 Milk chocolate bars
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. On a baking sheet, lay out 12 graham crackers. Top with 1 piece of chocolate, then a peep. Place in oven for 3-4 minutes, or until tops are lightly browned. Remove. Place graham crackers on top of peeps and press down.
Serve immediately! Enjoy!
Originally published in 2015, updated 4/2020, updated 4/2021