One Pot Teriyaki Chicken Noodles are full of delicious teriyaki chicken, vegetables, and a drenched in a delicious Asian inspired sauce.
One Pot Teriyaki Chicken Noodles is one of those meals that comes together in a flash! It takes about 20-25 minutes to prepare and cook, which is a total quick recipe win! You can load up the noodles with your favorite vegetables and chicken, however I love to use mushrooms, red peppers, carrots, and Johnsonville Teriyaki Chicken.
You can get all your ingredients together, and then prep the vegetables. Load up everything into the skillet, except the sauce, and then cook for about 12 minutes. Don't forget to stir the pasta as it cooks (every few minutes), as you don't want it to stick to the bottom of the skillet.
I love using Johnsonville Flame Grilled Teriyaki Glazed Chicken Breast in this one pot meal because it makes things so easy! The chicken breast (with NO rib meat) is already fully cooked, so I add it at the end of the recipe, just so there is enough time for it to get heated through. Also, the chicken comes in individually packed 3 ounce portions which makes for easy preparation. With no filled, MSG, artificial preservatives, favors or colors, I feel pretty good about serving it to my family. You can find it in the refrigerated meat sections at grocery stores nationwide, and there are five different varieties as well:Garlic & Herb, Teriyaki, Black Pepper & Sea Salt, Southwestern and Honey Mustard- can't wait to try them all!
One Pot Teriyaki Chicken Noodles are super delicious and easy to make. They actually have a similar base recipe as my most popular recipe, One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles. If you like those noodles, you are going to seriously love these!
Things you might need for One Pot Teriyaki Chicken Noodles:
- A high sided skillet with a lid - this is the PERFECT skillet for making One Pot Meals.
- A pasta scooper to get all that goodness onto your plates! I like using a plastic one so it doesn't scratch the skillet.
- Of course if you want an authentic feel, you should eat up with Chopsticks! Get yourself some reusable chopsticks so you don’t have to waste them with only one use!
- 8 ounces linguine (half a package)
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 package Johnsonville Flame Grilled Teriyaki Glazed Chicken Breasts all 3 packages, opened and sliced
- 8 ounces mushroom , chopped
- 1 red pepper ,seeded and chopped
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- ⅓ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1.5 TBS Sriracha hot sauce (this is A LOT of spice, tone it down if you don't like spicy)
- 2 inches fresh ginger , grated
- 1 handful fresh cilantro , chopped
- 4 green onions , chopped
- ¼ cup peanuts , chopped
In your high sided skillet, add pasta, red pepper, mushrooms, carrots, and stock. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes; stirring occasionally.
In a medium bowl combine garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce, sriracha, and ginger; whisk well to combine; set aside.
After 10 minutes, add sliced chicken to the skillet, and stir to combine. Add sauce mixture, stir to coat, and cook an additional 30 seconds. Remove from heat. Add peanuts, green onions, and cilantro; stir to combine.
Like one pot meals as much as I do?! Check out these other recipes from Domestic Superhero:
You can also connect with me here:
Thanks for visiting!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Johnsonville. The opinions and text are all mine.