Today we have a great recipe from Dana! I can’t wait to share it with y’all, because her recipes are always super delicious!
Hi there! It’s Dana from This Silly Girl’s Life and I’m so excited to be guest posting today for Allyson! I love recreating classic recipes to fit different occasions or tastes. I did that with a classic dessert, banana pudding! I love banana pudding and it always remind me of my childhood when my southern Grandma (yes, I have a southern and a northern Grandma, the best of both worlds!) would make it for us and it was gone in a flash! BUT, my least favorite part was the fresh bananas, I KNOW! I’m crazy like that, so I made a super quick and easy go -to banana pudding treat! Sans real bananas. 😉
Mini Banana Puddings
Of course, if you like real bananas in your pudding, put them! You won’t hurt my feelings.
Step by Step Directions
- 1 box instant banana cream pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 30 vanilla wafers, crushed
- banana chips for garnish (optional)
- Make pudding according to directions on the back of the box.
- In a bowl, place half of the pudding and half of the whipped topping. Fold together until combined.
- In medium sized mason jar, layer the vanilla wafer crumbs and the banana pudding. Add another layer of cookies and the banana pudding/whipped topping mixture. Add another layer of vanilla wafers and top is with whipped topping. Add a light dusting of cookie crumbs to the top and a banana chip (optional) for garnish.
- Serve and enjoy!
So easy and a great make ahead dessert! We had them at a little picnic and they were the perfect size. What is your favorite banana pudding recipe? I’ve seen it made so many ways lately and they all look delicious! I hope you liked this recipe and will stop by my blog This Silly Girl’s Life for even more yummy inspiration!
You might also enjoy these easy desserts: