This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DipYourWay #CollectiveBias
There is nothing I love more in the summer, than firing up the grill and cooking a delicious dinner outside. Using fresh delicious ingredients, make it even better! I love this recipe for Grilled Veggie French Onion Flatbreads because it’s a balanced meal that is so quick and easy to whip up. I decided to give my traditional grilled veggie flatbreads a little oomph by adding some creamy and delicious Kraft French Onion Dip. This was a match made in heaven!
You can find the Kraft French Onion Dip at Walmart, and they even have new fun redesigned packaging! I love their new look! After picking up the rest of my fresh vegetables, I headed home to throw these together!
First, you have to grill up the veggies! I arrange mine on some grilling trays, and then give them a light spray of olive oil, and shake some salt and pepper over the top.
For the flatbreads, I like to use my homemade recipe, but you can also find these in your grocery store. Spread a layer of Kraft French Onion Dip on the bread, then top with your grilled veggies, and then add a couple dollops of dip to the top.
After you have them assembled, then toss them on the grill over medium heat, close the top, and cook for 3-5 minutes or until the bottom has slightly crisped. Be careful – using too high of heat or not checking them can lead to burning..no fun for anyone. Then voila! They are done! Cut them in half and serve them up for a delicious summer dinner!
I love how the Kraft French Onion Dip warms up and gets melty on the grill – it is the perfect way to take a plain flatbread to the next level!
- 2 naan flatbreads homemade - see recipe above- or store bought
- 1 yellow squash cut in half and then into moon slices
- 1 portobello mushroom cap sliced
- 8 asparagus spears ends off and sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red pepper seeded and sliced
- ⅓ cup Kraft French Onion Dip
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
1. Arrange vegetables on a grill tray, lightly spray with olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper on top. Place on preheated grill over medium heat, cover, and cook for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Remove from grill and set aside.
2. Taking 2 flatbreads, spread about 1 TBS Kraft French Onion Dip on top of each. Arrange vegetables evenly on top of the dip, then dollop remaining dip on top of vegetables.
3. Place on the grill, close, and cook for 3-5 minutes, checking to make sure they don't burn. Remove and set aside for 2-5 minutes.
4. Slice in half and serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings (½ flatbread per serving)
Thanks for visiting!