Elf on the Shelf is BACK 2020 style! Here are step by step directions with free printables to make the DIY Quarantined Elf on the Shelf!
With the Elf on the Shelf quarantined, he or she must stay enclosed for 14 days! This means 14 days of NO MOVING THE ELF! Yes, that’s right, your job just got MUCH easier!!! I will share step by step photos on how to make the DIY Quarantined Elf on the Shelf, but I also put together a step by step video as well!
How to make DIY Quarantined Elf on the Shelf:
Step 1 – Make toilet paper rolls
- Make the brown roll:
- Cut brown paper into 1/2 inch wide strip (3 times)
- Using a straw or dowel, start wrapping the brown paper around tightly Glue at beginning and end to secure in place.
- Repeat 3 times.
Add toilet paper:
- Cut strips of toilet paper 1/2 inch wide (3 times).
- Start wrapping around the brown roll tightly until it’s all the way rolled up.
- Glue end to secure in place.
- Slide off straw and repeat 2 more times for the other rolls.
Put it all together:
- Place Elf into jar or container, add toilet paper rolls, lysol bottle, and whatever else you want!
I added some candy and a fun gamer keychain because he needs something to do in quarantine!
Close the top and set him in a place where the kids won’t try to open it!
Print the FREE PRINTABLE NOTE, cut it out, and sign your elf’s name! Stick it near the quarantined Elf on the Shelf!
That’s it! Now you can go FOURTEEN DAYS without moving your fun little Elf!!!
TAG ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA WHEN YOU TRY THIS!!!
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow Domestic Superhero on:
For NEW RECIPES delivered straight to your inbox, signup for our email list!