Cranberry Moscow Mules are the perfect festive cocktail! Only FOUR ingredients in this easy delicious holiday drink!
Now that the holidays are rapidly approaching, I’ve been trying to get together my holiday party menus. I really wanted to focus on a signature cocktail this year, and since I have been obsessed with Moscow Mules, I felt like Cranberry Moscow Mules were the way to do it right! They turned out to be extremely delicious, and these Cranberry Moscow Mules make the perfect holiday cocktail!
These cranberry moscow mules only require FOUR ingredients! They are seriously the easiest and most delicious drink you will ever try! Your guests will be begging you for the recipe, and you can direct them to me, or keep it between us, up to you! Just incase you can’t remember these super easy directions, and minimal ingredients, I’ve made you a handy graphic…
How to make Cranberry Moscow Mules:
**scroll down for full printable directions and ingredients list, as well as a step by step video**
- Gather the ingredients, having everything together makes preparing the cranberry Moscow mules much easier.
- Get out some fun copper mugs! Sure, you can make Moscow mules without the copper mug, but having it is part of the fun!
- Add vodka, cranberry ginger ale (or regular works too), lime juice, and fresh cranberries. Mix together and serve!
Can I make a different flavor Moscow Mules?
YES! Switch up the play on cranberry Moscow mules and use blueberries, strawberries, oranges, kiwi...the options are endless!
Can I make Cranberry Moscow Mules ahead of time?
YES! Go ahead and make everything, but do not add the soda until it's right before serving time. The vodka, berries, and lime juice can all hang out in a pitcher together, then just add the soda right before serving.
If you like cocktails as much as I do, you HAVE to checkout these other fabulous recipe:
- Strawberry Moscow Mules are the perfect combination for a fruity cocktail!
- Eggnog - While store bought is easy, it will never have the same flavor and texture as homemade.
- Cranberry Ginger Cocktail or Mocktail is the perfect low calorie holiday drink! Fill up your punch bowl and get drinking!
- Blueberry Margaritas are fruity and delicious! This recipe is super simple with only a handful of ingredients!
- Cranberry Margaritas come together with only a handful of ingredients and are incredibly delicious! People will be begging you for this recipe!
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow Domestic Superhero on:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
For NEW RECIPES delivered straight to your inbox, signup for our email list!
Cranberry Moscow Mules are the perfect festive cocktail! With only four ingredients, these are easy and delicious!
- 8 ounces Cranberry Ginger Ale or Cranberry Sprite
- 4 ounces vodka
- ¼ cup cranberries
- 2 limes juiced
Place ice into two copper mugs or cocktail glasses. Pour 4 ounces Cranberry Ginger Ale into each cup, then 2 ounces vodka to each cup. Chop about half of the cranberries in half, distribute to both cups, add remaining whole cranberries to both cups. Add juice from one lime to each cup. Stir and enjoy!
Published 12/18, updated 12/20
Hey! This looks absolutely festive, colorful & yum! My only question is can I use frozen cranberries instead since we do not always have fresh cranberries? I know I can do it with strawberries but I really loved the pop of red color that cranberries add! TIA
Yes that should be fine! The cranberries are really a garnish!
katerina @ diethood.com
Yes, please! This sounds amazing!!
I'm a fan of vodka in my cocktails, so this recipe was perfect for me! Everyone else loved it too!
Made this for the family and it was a hit!
Such a festive refreshing drink!
Such a great way to wind down after a long day; love the added touch of fresh cranberries! So crisp and refreshing!
So pretty and festive for the holiday. I am making them on Friday for a little pick me up!!
A delicious drink for a relaxing evening! I need to make it one of these nights!
I love how easy this is to make!! Thanks for the recipe!
Polar makes a Cranberry Lime seltzer. Thinking this could be substituted for the soda if sugar is a problem in one's diet.
I love how festive this is!! Perfect for the holidays!
You made this simple! I have to figure out how to make it non-alcoholic! So pretty!