A couple weeks ago I made some delicious Key Lime Pie Dip, and had a bit left over (not for long!), so I was brainstorming to see what else I could make with it. It didn’t take long to think up these, and it didn’t take long to make them either. Key Lime Pie Shooters are quick and simple to make, yet taste like they took hours to put together!
After you make the filling, all you have to do is layer it with graham crackers crumbs! It is seriously so simple! If you don’t have any cute little shooter glasses, you could also make these parfait style in wine or rocks glasses. Either way, they are adorable and delicious!
The filling also stays fresh in the fridge for a while, so if you wanted to make it a few days ahead, then you could assemble these quickly right before you need them. These would be perfect for a potluck, dinner party, BUNCO party, or girls night! These would also be great at a BBQ with the little plastic disposable shot glasses. I do suggest you keep these in the fridge until you need them, and after they are assembled with the graham crackers, I would serve them within 12 hours- you don’t want the crumbs to lose their crunchiness!
- 4 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese (neufatchel cheese)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- zest from 3 limes
- juice from 3 limes
- 15 graham crackers, pulsed into crumbs
- whipped cream for topping
- 1. Using a stand mixer or electric mixer, combine cream cheese and condensed milk until well mixed. Add lime juice and half the lime zest; mix to combine.
- 2. Transfer to bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, up to overnight.
- 3. Using your shooter glasses, layer dip/graham crackers, until you reach the top. Add whipped cream*, and lime zest. Garnish with lime wedge if desired. Repeat with all shooter glasses.
- 4. Refrigerate until serving, up to 6 hours before serving*
- Makes 20+ shooters
- *If not serving immediately, I would wait until serving time to add the whipped cream.
You can also connect with me here:
Thanks for visiting!