This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
I have another awesome fall recipe for you today! I am so excited to share these No Bake Mini Caramel Apple Cheesecakes with y’all! Using only a handful of ingredients, you can make these effortless scrumptious desserts for the whole family! I headed to Walmart to pick up all the ingredients and got cooking!
After I picked up the Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust, Light & Fit® Greek Apple Pie Yogurt, Reddi-wip®, and a couple of other things, I headed home. My son, Austin, was excited to help me in the kitchen. First, we preheated our oven to 350 degrees, and popped the crusts in to crisp up. It only takes 10 minutes! This step is actually optional, so it’s up to you! While those were cooking, we combined the yogurt with half a block of cream cheese, and then poured them into the pie crusts. Then, pop them in the fridge for at least an hour to firm up!
Pull those bad boys out of the fridge, then top them with your Reddi-wip®, an apple slice, and some caramel drizzle.
- 1 package Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts 6 crusts
- 2 containers Light & Fit® Greek Apple Pie Yogurt
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- caramel sauce
- apple slices
1. In a blender or food processor, add yogurt and cream cheese, process until combine.
2. Place crusts on a sheet or cutting board, and fill with mixture. Place in fridge for at least 1 hour.
3. Top with Reddi-wip®, caramel drizzle, and an apple slice.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy!
You can also bake (according to package directions) the crusts to crisp them up before filling. This is totally optional - if you do not bake, they will be more crumbly, which I like.
They are SO yummy! We are so busy during the school week, that these snacks are easy, healthy, and everyone loves them! They are also easy to make in a pinch when you have holiday company or family over!
Be sure to check out more delicious Effortless Pie Recipes. I'd love to hear about your favorite pie recipe!
You can also connect with me here:
Thanks for visiting!