This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauces.
When I first was looking through the new Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauces, I was initially intrigued by the Thai Coconut Curry and the Louisiana Creole sauce.
First, I decided to try out the Thai Coconut Curry simmer sauce in a Quick Veggie and Quinoa dish, which turned out excellent. I just love curry and this sauce was no exception.
Next I decided to try out the Louisiana Creole sauce, which reminded me of a delicious jambalaya. Since I’m a vegetarian, I wanted to make it veggie friendly, and use tofu and veggies for the recipe. After the tofu and veggies simmered in the Louisiana Creole sauce, the flavor was amazing. I served it over rice and it was really a delicious, healthy, and filling meal.
The main things I love about the Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauces are that they are easy to use, certified organic, they have no preservatives, artificial ingredients, genetically engineered ingredients, and no MSG. I also love how they come in the convenient pouch, and it makes enough to serve my whole family (4-5 people). Of course, all the sauces are vegetarian and as an added bonus – gluten free. The ease in using them is awesome because all you need is one pan, and that makes clean up a cinch.
- 1 package Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauces in Louisiana Creole
- 1 yellow onion sliced
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 package extra firm tofu drained and cute into bite size cubes
- 2 cups cooked rice
- ½ TBS olive oil
1. In a non stick skillet, add olive oil, onions, and peppers. Saute for 3 minutes over medium/high heat. Add red pepper flakes and tofu. Saute another 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add Louisiana Creole sauce pouch and stir.
2. Once the sauce starts simmering, cover and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until tofu is heated through. Remove from heat.
3. Serve ½ cup of the veggie mixture over ½ cup of rice.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauces
Like tofu as much as I do? Check out these other recipes from Domestic Superhero:
You can also connect with me here:
Thanks for visiting!