This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FoundMyDelight #CollectiveBias
Over the last year or so, I have been totally obsessed with using the slow cooker to make cheesecake! It’s seriously the best ever. It makes the creamiest most delicious cheesecake, and it’s barely any work. Another one of my current obsessions is Iced Coffee. I can’t stop drinking it! I was spending lots and lots of money on the drive-thru, but then I realized you can buy it in the store, and you get so much more for your money! I started drinking International Delight Iced Coffee, and I haven’t turned back! It’s fridge friendly and tastes just like the iced coffee I get at my favorite café. Over the weekend I decided to combine my 2 current obsessions, and I came up with an amazing Slow Cooker Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake.
I headed to Walmart to pick up my ingredients for the Slow Cooker Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake. I realized that the International Delight Iced Coffee is now in a NEW section in Walmart. You can now find it with all the refrigerated teas, juices, coffees, and close to the milk. My Walmart had a whole row of International Delight Iced Coffee, including all the varieties.
Making the cheesecake is a cinch. You mix all the ingredients in your stand mixer or with your electric mixer, pour the mixture into your spring form pan, and get it cooking in the slow cooker. A couple hours later, your cheesecake is ready to set in the fridge. Then, after a few hours in the fridge, you have the most delicious cheesecake! The biggest tip I have for you about making cheesecake in the slow cooker, is to make sure you DON’T fill your pan too high. The only time I had an issue making cheesecake in the slow cooker, I filled the pan way to high and it overflowed…it was not pretty, and I was not happy about my sloppy cheesecake. I would leave at least an inch of space from the filling to the top of the pan.
I decided on the Caramel Macchiato flavor for my cheesecake, and it really came out perfectly. I love a good Iced Caramel Macchiato and this cheesecake is the perfect balance of coffee, caramel, and cheesecake…yum!
- ¾ cups chocolate graham cracker crumbles
- 2 TBS butter melted
- 1 TB sugar
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened (this is 1 and ½ packs)
- 1 ⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 TBS flour
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup International Delight Iced Coffee - Caramel Macchiato Flavor
- ⅓ cup butter melted
- ½ cup caramel sauce
1. For the crust: In a small bowl mix together chocolate graham cracker crumbles, sugar, and melted butter. Press the crumbs into the bottom of a 6 inch spring form pan.
2. For the filling: In the bowl of a stand mixer (or electric mixer), add cream cheese, sugar, flour and salt. Beat until completely combined with no lumps. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each one. Add iced coffee and remaining butter, beat until completely combined. Pour mixture into the spring form pan, on top of the chocolate crust. Be sure there is an inch of space between the top of the mixture and the top of the pan.
3. Using a large slow cooker, add 1 inch of water to the bottom. Place a wire rack, or 3 mason jar ring tops (remove insert) to act as a rack, in the bottom of the slow cooker. Place the spring form pan on top of the rack/rings.
4. Place 3 layers of paper towels across the top of the slow cooker, pulling tightly so they don't touch the pan, and then place the slow cooker lid on top. This will absorb the moisture to prevent the cake from getting wet while cooking.
5. Cook on HIGH for 2 hours (do not adjust this setting). Remove top and paper towels, let sit in slow cooker for 1 hour to cool. Remove from slow cooker, place in fridge for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
6. Drizzle top with caramel sauce, slice, and serve. Enjoy!
Keep cheesecake in the fridge when not serving.
What’s your favorite variety of International Delight Iced Coffee? Do you have any fun recipes you use the iced coffee in?
Things you may need for this recipe:
Thanks for visiting!