Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe
– 4 (8 oz) chicken breast halves, sliced in half (I use a package of boneless/skinless breasts and pound them pretty thin)
– 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
– ½ cup Fiber One cereal, ground into fine, breadcrumb-like consistency
– 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 2 tbsp low calorie butter, melted
– 3/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese
– 1 cup marinara
– Non-fat cooking spray
Preheat oven to 450°. Spray a large baking sheet lightly with spray.
Combine breadcrumbs, Fiber One, and Parmesan cheese in a bowl. Melt the butter in another bowl. Dip chicken into butter and then into breadcrumb mixture. Place on baking sheet and repeat with the remaining chicken. Lightly spray a little more cooking oil on top and bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes. Turn chicken over, bake another 5-6 minutes. Remove from oven, spoon sauce over chicken and top with shredded cheese. Bake 3-5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
Entire Recipe makes 8 servings
Serving size = 1 piece
Point Total: 5
*This is not an official Weight Watchers Recipe. Recipe altered from laloosh.com