1. In your food processor, combine Oreo crumbs and softened cream cheese. Mix well.
2. Place mixture into the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
3. Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside. Remove mixture from freezer and taking TBS chunks at a time, roll into balls. Set onto the cookie sheet; repeat until mixture is all used.
4. Place cookie sheet into freezer and allow to freeze for at least 2 hours (I usually just let them go overnight).
5. Melt white chocolate according to package directions. In a separate bowl, melt milk chocolate according to package directions.
6. Dip ball into chocolate of choice (I use a fork and just set it on the fork and dunk), coat well, let excess chocolate drip off, and then set back onto parchment. Repeat until all balls are covered.
7. Using remaining chocolate, drizzle contrasting colors over the top.
**Add various sprinkles or toppings while the chocolate is still 'wet', otherwise they won't stick. The best way is to dip into the chocolate and then add the topping right away!
Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week.