1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F. In the bowl of a stand mixer (or glass bowl if using an electric mixer), add cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla and beat with the paddle attachment on medium until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until mixed but not over-mixed.
2. Place 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips in the bottom on the pie crust in an even layer. Fold the remaining 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips into the cream cheese mixture. Carefully pour the cream cheese mixture into the pie crust and use a spatula or spoon to smooth the top.
3. Place in center of oven and bake for 40-45 minutes or until edges are set. Do not over-bake. Remove from oven and let cool completely on a wire rack. Once cooled, place in fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight.
4. In a microwave safe small glass bowl, place 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips and butter. Microwave for 30 seconds, remove, mix with spoon, and then microwave in 15 second increments stirring in between until melted. This shouldn't take more than 2 minutes total time. Be careful to stir every 15 seconds or you will burn the chocolate.
5. Drizzle 2 TBS caramel sauce over the top of the cheesecake (this will help the nuts stick). Sprinkle the nuts over the top in an even layer. Then, drizzle chocolate across the top of the nuts, and then more caramel across the top of the chocolate.
6. Cut with a sharp knife and serve. Store in fridge up to 1 week.
*For a clean cut, wipe the knifes edge off between making cuts so there is no cheesecake on it.