1. Slice the tofu in 1/4 inch slices and set on clean kitchen towel. Place another clean kitchen towel on top of the slices, and stack some books or other even heavy objects on top of towel. Let sit for at least 30 minutes. This will squeeze excess water out of the tofu.
2. Place tofu slices on a cookie sheet, and place in freezer for 25-30 minutes to flash freeze.
3. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
4. Place flour in a shallow dish. Place beaten eggs in a separate shallow dish. Mix bread crumbs from BOTH packages of Fresh Take in a shallow dish, and add cheese from one pack to the breadcrumb mixture. Set aside the cheese from other package.
5. After the tofu has been in the freezer for 30 minutes, remove, and set aside.
6. Prep a cookie sheet but placing it to the side of your egg/flour/crumb station and put a wire rack on top of the cookie sheet (the kind of wire rack you use for cooling cookies). Spray the rack with nonstick spray.
7. Take a slice of tofu, coat with flour, dip into egg mixture, and then press into breadcrumb/cheese mixture. Press down on each side, making sure to coat completely with the crumbs. Place coated slice onto wire rack. Repeat with all the tofu slices until you are finished. Spray tops of tofu slices lightly with oil spray and place in preheated oven and bake for 18-22 minutes, watching them after the 18 minute mark to be sure not to burn. They should be browned and crispy. Remove from oven.
8. Taking a glass baking dish (9x11 worked well for me), spray with nonstick spray, and then cover the bottom of the dish with marinara sauce (a light layer). Place tofu slices side by side in the baking dish. **If you have too many to fit at the bottom, feel free to stack them (add a layer of sauce between stacking). Using a spoon, add marinara on top of each tofu slice, coating the top, but not adding too much (about 1.5 TBS per slice). Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of sauced tofu slices.
9. Place back in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is warmed through.
10. Remove and serve slices.
Serving size: 3-4 slices per person, serves 4 people.