1. In a small bowl, combine the yeast, sugar and water. Stir quickly to dissolve; set aside for a few minutes until it's foamy on top. Then stir in oil, yogurt, and the egg until evenly combined.
2. In a medium bowl, add 1 cup of flour and the salt, stir to combine. Add the bowl of wet ingredients to the flour mixture and stir until well combined. Continue adding flour a half cup at a time until you can no longer stir it with a spoon (about 1 to 1.5 cups later).
3. Turn the ball of dough out onto a well floured countertop; knead the ball of dough for about 3 minutes, adding flour as necessary to keep the dough from sticking (I ended up using about 3 cups of flour total). The dough should be smooth and very soft but not sticky.
4. Place dough on a plate and loosely cover the dough with a slightly damp clean kitchen towel. Let it rise for about 45 minutes, or until about doubled in size.
5. After it rises, gently flatten the dough and cut it into 8 equal pieces (think pizza slices). Shape each piece into a small ball by stretching the dough back under itself until the top is smooth and round; set aside.
6. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and spray liberally with non-stick spray. Working with one ball at a time, roll it out until it is about ¼ inch thick or approximately 6 inches in diameter (it will seem very thin). Place the rolled out dough onto the hot skillet and cook until the underside is golden brown and large bubbles have formed on the top surface. Flip the dough and cook the other side until golden brown as well. Serve plain or brushed with melted butter and garlic.