Loaded Buffalo Bleu Cheese Fries
unpeeled russet potatoes
cut into wedges
grapeseed or canola oil
buffalo wing sauce
I like Franks Wing Sauce
freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese
crumbled bleu cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Place cut potatoes in a large stock pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and once bubbling, only boil for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, drain potatoes.
3. Place in a large bowl and drizzle with oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Gently toss with your hands or two spatulas to evenly coat.
4. Spread on a baking sheet in one layer. Roast for 25-30 minutes, then flip and roast for 25-30 minutes more. You want the potatoes to be deeply golden and crunchy on the outsides!
5. Remove potatoes from the oven and switch on your broiler to the highest setting.
1. Heat buffalo wing sauce and butter in a small saucepan over low heat until combined.
2. Drizzle a bit of wing sauce over the potatoes and sprinkle both cheeses evenly over the top.
3. Place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and golden. Remove immediately and sprinkle with scallions.
Serve with ranch and remainder of buffalo sauce on the side.
recipe from DomesticSuperhero.com