These crispy delicious Air Fryer Toasted Ravioli are a delicious appetizer or meal. This easy air fryer recipes takes all the guilt away from the toasted ravioli! Done in less than 10 minutes, this recipe is quick and easy!
No Air Fryer, no problem! I am including directions on how to bake as well. Want to serve them later? I will also share with you how to freeze the toasted ravioli and reheat them later!
Making Air Fryer Toasted Ravioli couldn’t be easier! They come together in no time, and you don't have to spend time over a hot oil filled pot frying them! The ravioli are crispy, crunchy, and perfectly seasoned!
Air Fryer Toasted Ravioli make the perfect appetizer, snack, or meal! They are super easy to make, much like Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan , Air Fryer Chicken Taquitos or Air Fryer Avocado Fries.
How to make Air Fryer Toasted Ravioli:
**scroll all the way down for full ingredient list and step by step printable directions, as well as a step by step video**
- Prepare ravioli: I used fresh, but you can also use frozen (if using frozen, let the ravioli thaw on the counter for an hour before using). Once water is boiling, add ravioli and cook for 3 minutes, remove from stove and use a colander to strain.
- Let ravioli cool in colander while you do the next few steps.
- In a medium bowl, add egg, water, and flour; whisk to combine completely.
- In another medium bowl, add breadcrumbs, spices, and parmesan cheese; whisk to combine and set aside.
- Make an assembly line: setup whisked egg mixture and breadcrumb mixture next to each other.
- Take 2-3 ravioli at a time, drop into the egg mixture and toss to coat. Using tongs, lift out one at a time, let them drip for a second, then place into the breadcrumb coating mixture. Shake ravioli around until fully coated. Repeat for all ravioli. Place them side by side with a little space in the air fryer.
- You may have to do 2-3 batches in the air fryer. Do not overcrowd or they will not get crispy.
- Lightly spray the tops of the coated ravioli with oil spray; I like to use a MISTO SPRAYER like this one.
- Set the Air Fryer to 370 degrees for 4 minutes. After 4 minutes, open and carefully flip the ravioli over, then lightly spray the tops again with oil spray. Set for 370 degrees for 3 minutes. Once the timer goes off, remove the air fryer toasted ravioli.
- Repeat until all are cooked.
- Serve with marinara sauce or one of my favorite dipping sauces like BIG MAC SAUCE, COPYCAT ZAX SAUCE, or JALAPENO RANCH!
Can I freeze Toasted Ravioli?
- To freeze: Let the cooked toasted ravioli cool completely. Store in a freezer bag and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To reheat: Remove from freezer. Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees. Cook for 5 minutes on one side, then an addition 3-4 minutes on the second side. Check to make sure they are done; add one minute increments if not done cooking.
How to Bake Toasted Ravioli
- Use the same directions to prep and coat the ravioli. Preheat/set oven to 350 degrees F. Place coated ravioli on a parchment lined baking sheet. Lightly spray the tops with oil spray. Cook for 15 minutes, then flip over. Spray the tops with oil spray and cook 5-7 more minutes or until crispy.
- To crisp coating further, turn oven to broil on HIGH and broil for 1-2 minutes or until browned. Serve hot with your favorite dip!
What type of Air Fryer should I use for this recipe?
There are many Air Fryers to choose from, but I love my PowerXL Vortex Air fryer! Here are some other great options:
- Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven, 6 Quart: 6-in-1, Broil, Roast, Dehydrate, Bake, Non-stick and Dishwasher-Safe Basket, Stainless Steel
- COSORI Air Fryer 5.8QT - Large Hot Electric Oven Oilless Cooker with 8 Quick Setting Recommendation
Do you like the air fryer as much as I do? Checkout these other delicious Air Fryer recipes from Domestic Superhero:
- Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan is delicious and healthier than the traditionally fried version. This meal is done in less than 15 minutes, and the chicken is moist and full of flavor!
- Making Eggplant Parmesan has never been easier than with the Air Fryer! Crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside, even the biggest meat eater will love this meatless meal!
- Air Fryer Frozen Tater Tots are a quick and convenient side to throw into the air fryer! They cook quickly and turn out perfectly crispy every time!
- Air Fryer Chicken Taquitos are perfectly crispy without any of the added oil from frying! They’re delicious, easy, and make the perfect quick meal or snack!
- The crispy coating on these Air Fryer Green Bean Fries makes them perfect snack! With no oil and only a handful of ingredients, it’s easy and guilt-free.
- Crispy, cheesy, and majorly delicious; these Air Fryer Crispy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts are going to be your new go-to side dish. Only a handful of ingredients and only 132 calories per serving!
These crispy delicious toasted ravioli are a delicious appetizer or meal. This easy air fryer recipes takes all the guilt away from the toasted ravioli!
- 1 package fresh or frozen ravioli, fresh is preferred (if using frozen, let the ravioli thaw on the counter for an hour before using)
- 1 large egg
- 1 TBS water
- 1 TBS whole wheat flour (white is okay too)
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 TBS fine parmesan cheese
Add water to a medium pot, bring to a boil over high heat. Add ravioli and cook 3 minutes. Strain using a colander and set aside.
Make the egg mixture: add egg, water, and flour to a medium bowl; whisk to combine and set aside.
Make crumb mixture: add breadcrumbs, spices, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese to a medium bowl; whisk to combine and set aside.
Make an assembly line: setup whisked egg mixture and breadcrumb mixture next to each other.
Take 2-3 ravioli at a time, drop into the egg mixture and toss to coat. Using tongs, lift out one at a time, let them drip for a second, then place into the breadcrumb coating mixture. Shake ravioli around until fully coated. Repeat for all ravioli. Place them side by side, but not touching each other in the air fryer. Lightly spray the tops of the coated ravioli with oil spray. *You may have to do 2-3 batches in the air fryer. Do not overcrowd or they will not get crispy.
Set the Air Fryer to 370 degrees and 4 minutes. After 4 minutes, open and carefully flip the ravioli over, then lightly spray the tops again with oil spray. Set for 370 degrees and 3 minutes. Once the timer goes off, remove the air fryer toasted ravioli. Repeat until all are cooked.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauces and enjoy!
To reheat: Place ravioli into air fryer at 37- degrees for 2-3 minutes.
How to Bake Toasted Ravioli
- Use the same directions to prep and coat the ravioli. Preheat/set oven to 350 degrees F. Place coated ravioli on a parchment lined baking sheet. Lightly spray the tops with oil spray. Cook for 15 minutes, then flip over. Spray the tops with oil spray and cook 5-7 more minutes or until crispy. To crisp coating further, turn oven to broil on HIGH and broil for 1-2 minutes or until browned. Serve hot with your favorite dip!
Nutritional information (per 1 ravioli): 39 calories, 1g fat, 6g carbohydrates, 2g protein. I weight watchers smart point per serving.
I love how crispy these get! And so much better for you than the deep fried ones.
Simply brilliant! I love how crispy these are. Love this recipe!
These were amazing! I made them as a snack one afternoon and the kids loved them so much we had them for dinner the following week!
Your main page doen't complete its laoding so I cannot print the recipe.
Really? Can you try it now and see if it's working? Not sure what was happening but everything looks to be functioning on my end...
Our air conditioning has just gone out so the last thing I want to do right now is turn on my oven!
My air fryer to the rescue!!!
I plan to make these for dinner tonight and serve them wit marinara sauce, a big salad and iced tea!
I'm sure this will be a great hubby pleaser!
I've been making naan bread mini pizzas in my air fryer. My husband usually only wants pizza with lots of meat. But I made them with mozzarella cheese, garlic, fresh tomatoes, diced mini sweet colored peppers and fresh basil. He loved them. They were delicious! 😋
Ohhhh! That is NOT good about your AC, but awesome you have the air fryer to rescue you! You will LOVE these ravioli! Those little pizzas sounds AWESOME! Have you tried MAKING NAAN??? It's SO easy! checkout my recipe here!
This is a great idea! I love toasted ravioli! My family is going to love this!
It’s so crispy in the outside and so delicious and tasty inside. Made this as a snack at home and my kids and husband enjoyed it!
This delicious toasted ravioli recipe is so easy and the BEST for lunch.
Erin | Dinners,Dishes and Dessert
These Air Fryer Toasted Ravioli are on my must-make list!
As a native St. Louisan, I am pretty picky about my T ravs and these were delicious! They had the perfect amount of crunch and were so easy to make in the air fryer!
Such a delicious appetizer!! My kids loved it!
I am in love wih my Air Fryer! I've never tried to make ravioli. I should!
katerina @ diethood.com
Such a fantastic idea! I bet these taste amazing!
Beti | easyweeknightrecipes
Wow! These ravioli are incredibly delicious!! YUM!
Pulling out my air fryer to make this!
These are perfect! Thank you for the recipe. No leftovers!
Can you please add a 5 star rating to my comment, I meant to click it. Thank you!
This is such a delicious snack! My kids loved it!
Ok, I think the air fryer makes the best toasted ravioli!! They are so crispy!! Only making this way from now on!
What a fantastic recipe! This is going to be our new favorite appetizer/snack at home. Everyone loved how it was so crunchy and tasty.
I know these will be awesome!!
Great...Thanks for sharing recipe.
If using fresh do you still need to boil them?
I boil them for a few mins because otherwise I find they are a little chewy!
I used Italian bread crumbs and they were good. I also used the thick Costco type ravioli so I ended up air frying mine for 5 mins instead of 3.
Dianne E Keller
I have a question....does this recipe assume we pre-heat the air fryer? or are we cooking from cool?? Thanks - this looks soooo yummy.
I don't preheat the air fryer for this recipe. Usually I note when you should preheat it. Of course, all air fryer models are slightly different so you may need to tailor the time to your own air fryer. You will love these!
It is 2022, which is exactly why no one needs to be slaving over a hot pot of oil!