Strawberry Moscow Mules
- 1 can ginger beer
- 1 lime, cut in half
- 4 ounces vodka
- 5 strawberries, muddled well
- lots of ice cubes
- 1. In a glass with ice, combine 2 ounces vodka, juice of half a lime, half of the muddled strawberries, and half can ginger beer.
- 2. Garnish with a lime slice and strawberry.
- The above recipe is for 2 drinks.
- This recipe can easily be doubled (for 4 drinks) and if you would like to make a pitcher (60 ounces), just multiple everything by 4 (serves 8 Moscow mules), add to pitcher, and top fill with ice until full.
Domestic Superhero http://domesticsuperhero.com/
Like summer cocktails as much as I do? Check out these other drinks from Domestic Superhero:
You can also connect with me here:
Thanks for visiting!