I absolutely love making fresh, homemade pizza at home. It’s such a satisfying meal and you can put whatever you love on top of the dough. Since I bought a stand mixer a few months ago, I am obsessed with making the dough at home, too, and it comes out so well and delicious. The pizza dough is versatile too, because you can use if for pizzas, calzones, bread sticks, and more. Anyway, when I decided to make a recipe using Kraft Classic Ranch dressing because the new Kraft Pourables have been reinvented with a new, better taste! The Classic Ranch is now creamier, with more buttermilk and savory herbs so I knew right away that I wanted to make ranch pizza!
Fresh spinach, diced tomatoes, Ranch, chopped green onions, and freshly shredded mozzarella would all come together for the perfect spring pizza. First I prepped my pizza dough (if you don’t want to make fresh, try out some of those pre-made crusts in the fridge section of the grocery store-usually near the biscuits and cheese!), and then I spread a nice layer of the Ranch.
On top of the ranch I layered the spinach (tons!), cheese, tomatoes, and green onions. Then I gave it a nice sprinkle of dried oregano and cracked pepper on top.
Next, I loaded it up into the oven which I had preheated at 400 degrees. I baked it for about 15 minutes, until the cheese was browning and bubbly.
I like cutting the pizza into ‘sticks’ instead of actual slices because I just think it’s more fun to eat that way, but feel free to cut it however you prefer!
- 1 ball of pizza dough (homemade or pre-made)
- 1/3 cup Ranch Dressing
- 3 cups of fresh baby spinach (more or less)
- 2 plum tomato, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 6-8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
- couple cracks of fresh black pepper
- a few shakes of dried oregano
- 1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Roll out dough to pizza shape (square or round-whatever you want!). Place pizza dough onto pizza stone or baking sheet (i put mine on parchment paper for easier cleanup).
- 2. Top pizza dough with Ranch dressing, using a spatula or spoon to spread evenly. Then add your spinach, cheese, tomatoes, and green onions. Lastly add a couple cracks of black pepper and a few shakes of dried oregano over the top.
- 3. Place pizza into oven and bake for 12-17 minutes, checking after 12 minutes. You want the cheese to be browned and bubbly and the dough to be cooked through. Mine is usually perfect around 15 minutes but ovens vary. Remove from oven.
- 4. Let cool 10 minutes and then slice and serve with a side of Kraft Classic Ranch for dipping!
Things you might need for this recipe (aff links):
Like Pizza as much as we do? Check out these other recipes from Domestic Superhero:
Thanks for visiting!