SNICKERS Skillet Brownies are ooey-gooey and full of chocolate, peanuts, and caramel. So easy to make and seriously delicious!
Now that it’s February, it’s almost that time…the time for the BIG game! I have been thinking up fun recipes to make for the occasion, and when I thought up these SNICKERS Skillet Brownies, I knew I had to share them with y’all! This recipe turned out even better than I thought it would, and I can’t wait to share it with all my friends next weekend!
I started whipping up my Skillet Brownies. After chopping up the SNICKERS® Mini’s, I stirred them into the brownie batter. After spreading the batter into the skillet, I added a couple more chopped Mini’s to the top and lightly pressed them down into the batter.
I popped the skillet into the oven for 35 minutes and hallelujah, we had delicious brownies ready to go…well, almost ready…
Don’t forget to add the whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and chopped peanuts!!! They totally complete these decadent brownies! Dig in!!
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup chopped SNICKERS® (about 12 minis)
- 2 TBS caramel sauce
- 2 TBS chopped peanuts
- whipped cream, for garnish
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10 or 12 inch cast iron skillet.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine melted butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Mix until just combined. Add cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder to bowl; mix to combine, but don’t over mix. Add almost all the chopped SNICKERS®, leave about 2 TBS out (reserve for topping), to the batter, and fold to combine.
- 3. Pour batter into skillet and spread evenly. Sprinkle remaining chopped SNICKERS® on the top of the batter.
- 4. Place in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes. Check at 30 minutes with a toothpick and cook additional minutes if needed. Remove from oven.
- 5. Top with caramel sauce, chopped peanuts, and whipped cream. Slice and serve.
Like dessert as much as I do? Check out these other recipes from Domestic Superhero (click on photo for recipe):
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Thanks for visiting!