This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DipYourWay #CollectiveBias
There is nothing I love more in the summer, than firing up the grill and cooking a delicious dinner outside. Using fresh delicious ingredients, make it even better! I love this recipe for Grilled Veggie French Onion Flatbreads because it’s a balanced meal that is so quick and easy to whip up. I decided to give my traditional grilled veggie flatbreads a little oomph by adding some creamy and delicious Kraft French Onion Dip. This was a match made in heaven!
You can find the Kraft French Onion Dip at Walmart, and they even have new fun redesigned packaging! I love their new look! After picking up the rest of my fresh vegetables, I headed home to throw these together!
First, you have to grill up the veggies! I arrange mine on some grilling trays, and then give them a light spray of olive oil, and shake some salt and pepper over the top.
For the flatbreads, I like to use my homemade recipe, but you can also find these in your grocery store. Spread a layer of Kraft French Onion Dip on the bread, then top with your grilled veggies, and then add a couple dollops of dip to the top.
After you have them assembled, then toss them on the grill over medium heat, close the top, and cook for 3-5 minutes or until the bottom has slightly crisped. Be careful – using too high of heat or not checking them can lead to burning..no fun for anyone. Then voila! They are done! Cut them in half and serve them up for a delicious summer dinner!
I love how the Kraft French Onion Dip warms up and gets melty on the grill – it is the perfect way to take a plain flatbread to the next level!
- 2 naan flatbreads (homemade - see recipe above- or store bought)
- 1 yellow squash, cut in half and then into moon slices
- 1 portobello mushroom cap, sliced
- 8 asparagus spears, ends off and sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1/3 cup Kraft French Onion Dip
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1. Arrange vegetables on a grill tray, lightly spray with olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper on top. Place on preheated grill over medium heat, cover, and cook for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Remove from grill and set aside.
- 2. Taking 2 flatbreads, spread about 1 TBS Kraft French Onion Dip on top of each. Arrange vegetables evenly on top of the dip, then dollop remaining dip on top of vegetables.
- 3. Place on the grill, close, and cook for 3-5 minutes, checking to make sure they don't burn. Remove and set aside for 2-5 minutes.
- 4. Slice in half and serve immediately.
- Makes 4 servings (1/2 flatbread per serving)
Thanks for visiting!