This delicious Easy Cheesy Italian Bread has big bold flavor, and takes only a few minutes to put together. Serve with a side salad and you have the perfect meal, or use for a party appetizer and everyone will be pleased. RAGÚ® Homestyle sauce is their thickest sauce yet with an intense perfectly developed flavor !
Over the years our family has developed a few traditions and Italian bread is one of them. I love cooking up this bread with my son, Austin, and he loves it as well. We usually make it on the weekend for lunch or dinner, and serve it with a big salad or some fruit salad. Austin is a pretty picky eater, and saucy cheesy bread has always been one thing he will eat. I love using the new RAGÚ® Homestyle Sauce, because it contains no artificial flavors or colors and no high fructose corn syrup. It’s thick and rich and doesn’t drip off the bread when you bite into it!
Bringing my kids into the kitchen is something that is really important to me. We spend time together as a family, and I also teach them valuable lessons on how to cook. I think learning to cook is something everyone should at least know the basics of, so teaching them from a young age is an important tradition and we make lots of fun memories.
Using RAGÚ® Homestyle sauces, you really don’t need to add anything because they already have such an delicious hearty flavor! Save yourself time and try out these delicious Homestyle sauces. My favorite for this recipe is the RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick and Heart Four Cheese Sauce.
Want to make this bread yourself? Follow this easy video!
- 1 loaf crusty Italian or French Bread
- 1 cup RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick and Heart Four Cheese Sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese (freshly shredded is best)
- 1 TBS Italian seasoning (I mixed basil, oregano, salt, pepper, thyme, whatever else you love)
- 1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Slice your bread in half, lengthwise. Spread 1/2 cup of sauce on each half of the loaf, then top with cheese. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the cheese.
- 3. Place into preheated oven and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until bread is getting a bit crisp and cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and allow to cool a few minutes.
- 4. Slice into sticks and serve immediately - enjoy!
Thanks for visiting!